Site Feedback

downunder

Well I must say, with the holidays I have had time to look around this Forum, and must say it is well laid out, the donation system in place is a great idea ( yes I still need to donate, just need my son's help to top up my Bitcoin account first) lol .

The Admins have done a great job, on information in regards to the site, so polite in their writings, I am comparing  this to other sites I have been a part of, but won't go there. 

So end result, so great to be here. Than You...

Forgot to say, nice touch with the selected background

Last edited by a moderator:
@downunder
 I just had to respond to your post remembering when I belonged to 3 or 4 of these types of forums. I'm grateful to some of them for showing me how to moderate a forum even if it was by demonstrating what not to do.

One thing that turned me off was the prevailing attitude that the members were somehow lucky to be there and if they jumped through enough hoops the information they were seeking might be revealed. Everyone has been a new member once and I don't see why it should mean you are some kind of second class citizen, unless of course you act like one.

I was berated for asking a question on one of them, and no, it wasn't "where can I get Ocksee?". Silly me, I thought the whole purpose of these places was to share knowledge and help each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
@downunder
 I just had to respond to your post remembering when I belonged to 3 or 4 of these types of forums. I'm grateful to some of them for showing me how to moderate a forum even if it was by demonstrating what not to do.

One thing that turned me off was the prevailing attitude that the members were somehow lucky to be there and if they jumped through enough hoops the information they were seeking might be revealed. Everyone has been a new member once and I don't see why it should mean you are some kind of second class citizen, unless of course you act like one.

I was berated for asking a question on one of them, and no, it wasn't "where can I get Ocksee?". Silly me, I thought the whole purpose of these places was to share knowledge and help each other.
Understand completely, think you have expressed the words I couldn't. nor did I want to go into this area, think all here got the drift. But lets move forward, feels like home already :)

This site is awesome!! I have met (virtually) some cool ass people. The main thing is  I've found some legit places for great reading material. Trying on my own, I would have gone bankrupt trying to locate subscriptions... 🤣

Glad I joined up several years ago and it was the best investment I've made in a llooonnnggg time. Thanks DBG!

@2earls actually am quite pleased with the way and direction you've managed this particular forum.  Seems to me you're headed in the right direction!  Congratulations!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back