Site policy question

InfinitEqual

Why are donations collected in bitcoin rather than monero when BTC is traceable and XMR is not (XMR isn’t 100% anonymous but it’s safer than BTC)?

I read the rules, I’m not asking to donate in anything other than BTC. I’m just curious.

Reactions: Zen
Why are donations collected in bitcoin rather than monero when BTC is traceable and XMR is not (XMR isn’t 100% anonymous but it’s safer than BTC)?

I read the rules, I’m not asking to donate in anything other than BTC. I’m just curious.
Lol good question and welcome. Keep in mind there’s a lot of old souls on here. I mean BTC was like asking some of us to learn how to fly a rocket ship lol. Baby steps, baby steps. Good question though if somebody more qualified will probably answer.

I totally agree with @Deepnorth here. It was the summer of 2017 I believe, and I was gonna retire by 40 because I learned how to buy Bitcoin. Holy shit was that fall a wild ride and come thanksgiving I knew my dreams were gonna come true. I had coins I had bought for way less than $1,000 each, like $300ea. Then around Christmas btc hit like $20k!!! That’s we it happened, my hands got weak, I became a scared little bitch. Then after the dust settled, I realized well I certainly can’t retire, but hold up I got a wallet of currency that my wife knows nothing about, and I can buy drugs with it!?! I’m in!

I totally agree with @Deepnorth here. It was the summer of 2017 I believe, and I was gonna retire by 40 because I learned how to buy Bitcoin. Holy shit was that fall a wild ride and come thanksgiving I knew my dreams were gonna come true. I had coins I had bought for way less than $1,000 each, like $300ea. Then around Christmas btc hit like $20k!!! That’s we it happened, my hands got weak, I became a scared little bitch. Then after the dust settled, I realized well I certainly can’t retire, but hold up I got a wallet of currency that my wife knows nothing about, and I can buy drugs with it!?! I’m in!
Same boat on embezzling my own money lol

There’s nothing unlawful about sending bitcoin to help run the servers and pay the bills to keep the lights on around here. It’s easy to generate a wallet that takes care of the donation here and what knowledge is revealed if you tell that to every regulatory enforcement official in town? They’re quite able to know you’re a member here and that you paid the donation isn’t in dispute after that’s revealed. The next question is why not use something more transparent and simple to donate? Isn’t monero reputable as a better option for privacy and illicit activities? It’s difficult and not well regulated, takes extra time to hide or wash your coins - what’s your reasons for this? Surely you report as required by law?

I don’t think it makes a difference. Bank to Exhange to hard wallet to new address on a laptop at the public library to send funds and messages and never take your phone nearby when you do…they are not even coming. The enforcement priorities are listed on DOJ websites and its local neighborhood cleanup operations. Some undercover work in OIG for some big employee fraud and illicit goods buffoonery per a recent postal audit and news item. Import and export is getting more attention but not manpower to do more than staged high level busts with a press conference and fifty guys in cuffs…and only a few charges don’t get dropped for about two people by the end of the year and that is meant to deter when enforcement is a tricky public image to maintain as justified these days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back