Site

So far, extremely pleased with this site, wish I would have found it much sooner. Meets all my needs and then some. Appreciate all the effort that goes into keeping a site like this clean and working. Many thanks...

Me too,  I have already benefited greatly in the short amount of time I've been hanging around.

So far, extremely pleased with this site, wish I would have found it much sooner. Meets all my needs and then some. Appreciate all the effort that goes into keeping a site like this clean and working. Many thanks...
You are very correct jt - this is a wonderful site.  The mod's are tippy-top wonderful, so many of the members are delightful and it is a great place to be a part of.  I've read a number of your posts and have liked what I have read.  Nice having you around here, sir. 

The free membership is definitely a great benefit.  I have paid membership fees in the past for access to "monitored lists" that were only admin updated and not updated or kept up with very often.  I have found a few gems in the past in using email sources.  I think some of these legit vendors that create websites and market themselves too much end up gaining way more business and orders than they can handle and end up imploding.  My best source is an email source that has been 100% consistent the past 8 years due to his discreteness and selective nature in taking on new customers.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back