Smoke shop Kratom

Jiub1

I have always ordered golden monk red maeng da after trying some of the other top brands and its by far the best kratom I've ever had. 

Recently I ran out and went to three different local shops with kratom and bought three brands that were "supposedly recommended" and all of them are so bad. I had 6 other kratom online retailers before golden monk and all 6 of those were way better than the local shop brands. Honestly I could see someone never taking kratom after trying local shop ones, they are basically zero potency. Crazy to me how big the difference is.. & I looked for the "freshest" ones.. Can't wait for my golden monk order coming in Thursday. They also were $20+ per 3oz lol on top of being terrible.. 

/rant over, thank you, 

Jiub 

If I ever have to resort to gas station kratom I just get the OPMS extract shots or pills. They can get a little pricey but I know they are going to work, and work well they do - maybe even a  little too well lol. Anyways, it is my go-to for when I'm in between orders and need something.

I cant decide if it is a good thing or a bad thing that the easy accessible locations have shitty kratom...

More chances of ignorant shitheads doing something stupid and giving it a bad wrap more than it already receives. I'm kinda glad that people have to do their due diligence. It thins out the morons and young kids a bit.

So little off topic but didn’t want to start a new thread. It appears testing for Kratom is a new popular resource for some pm docs. However I have seen Moses results on false positives. Anyone know how long it will detect? I’ve heard 3 days to a month. The testing is relatively new so my concern is how accurate they are and things that will show as false positives. I thought the cutoff was like 400 (whatever it detects) but now I’ve hearing numbers as residual as 4 (again I don’t know what that equals, maybe 4mg?). Either way I do choose Red MD to space things out but don’t want a hassle either since testing is a part of my life unfortunately. Any help appreciated. Also I can’t find any OTC tests so I assume only labs offer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back