So Excited To Be Here! =)

TealGreen

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Hey everyone-

I've been lurking around this forum for the past week and I'm trying to figure out how I didn't find you guys sooner! You're a group of people that talk about stuff that has only been in my head the past 14 or so years.

It's been a lonely road in this head of mine so it's so refreshing to be around like minded people. I keep my private life very private from my circle of friends and family and I have no significant other so it's just been me all alone w these thoughts. That's when I'm not chasing my 4 year old around.

I haven't ordered anything from anybody in about two years and was doing okay but I had a pretty bad accident in Feb 2013. Long long story but the short of it is that I was attacked pretty viciously by my own dog. It destroyed me mentally and physically. Which is what has lead me here. I'm definitely going to ease my way in slowly before I take the plunge with ordering. I've ordered from many IOP's over the years dating back to 2002. Back when hi-drO was so easily attainable through a US pharmacy and was reasonably priced. I also dealt with an email vendor in some far away country that I can't recall but I remember thinking it was crazy how he hid the vitamins in the packaging. But it worked! I also did have one slip up and ordered from a new IOP and didn't pay attention to the fact that it was in another country-well the DEA intercepted that package and was kind enough to send me a letter to go claim it. Uh no thanks!

Anyways, I think I've gone a little crazy w my intro but I'm so excited and I can't wait to get to know everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you thank you 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back