So Glad I Found This Place

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

It's been a few years since I've used IOPs and I decided I would try some of them again. Everyone seems really friendly here and it's nice to be able to read all the reviews because for every good IOP there seems to be a million bad ones! Anyways, so far I have really enjoyed reading the posts here!

*bows in reverence*

welcome aboard! you will find plenty of information and reading material behind every corner. good site here. members are polite and don't hesitate to add any experiences (good or bad). sites like these are what people like us and for those wandering, meandering striving for a place that can get you or point you to the right direction and not the bad is priceless.

i was never a "DB" member (heard heralding things), but i suppose there are many "refugees" if you will here. never entered the realm of OP's till bout a year ago (after DB went down in flames) but i come across this phoenix of a site and have found good sources with good products quick with limited scams or none at all. scammed once by some hush-mail account (WOA never trust a hushmail source unless PROVEN legit). remember in hindsight that in the IOP business, NOTHING is 100%.

my best regards,

-OG-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Aenxia,

Welcome to forum!! -OG- pretty much covered everything I would have said. Do yourself a favor and read the posting rules, Just to make sure you don't post anything wrong or offend anyone. Read and enjoy posting info that might help other members. If you need any help feel free to PM me..

Have A Great Day !!

*bows in reverence*

welcome aboard! you will find plenty of information and reading material behind every corner. good site here. members are polite and don't hesitate to add any experiences (good or bad). sites like these are what people like us and for those wandering, meandering striving for a place that can get you or point you to the right direction and not the bad is priceless.

i was never a "DB" member (heard heralding things), but i suppose there are many "refugees" if you will here. never entered the realm of OP's till bout a year ago (after DB went down in flames) but i come across this phoenix of a site and have found good sources with good products quick with limited scams or none at all. scammed once by some hush-mail account (WOA never trust a hushmail source unless PROVEN legit). remember in hindsight that in the IOP business, NOTHING is 100%.

my best regards,

-OG-
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'm really going to like it here /default_smile.png. I'm waiting on two packages right now (one from Click Remedy and one from Airmail Chemist) that I will be adding my experiences as soon as they come in! I was a member of the old DB forum but I was just a lurker. I was viewing threads on this forum for a few days before I decided to join because the community looked friendly and great!

Hey Aenxia,

Welcome to forum!! -OG- pretty much covered everything I would have said. Do yourself a favor and read the posting rules, Just to make sure you don't post anything wrong or offend anyone. Read and enjoy posting info that might help other members. If you need any help feel free to PM me..

Have A Great Day !!
Thank you!! :)

Just saying hello again I was an old drug buyer member ......does norcoworldwide bring back memories ?

thanks to deep south and the xanmander for giving me the heads up on this site

No prob Star! Xanmander said it was good place to be! Hopefully we are welcomed. I know you have been here back in the days..

welcome, as the others have said /default_smile.png this topic made me realize I have no idea how I find this site /default_blink.png memory's playing tricks on me again perhaps.

Glad I came here and wish I started posting sooner. Better sooner than later I guess. Hey all.

~Wiz

Just saying hello again I was an old drug buyer member ......does norcoworldwide bring back memories ?
WELCOME,,,yup ME TOO,,member there pert near from the beginning.DB got stranger by the month.

One day I get this FLAMETHROWER from some broad accusing me of stealing her AVATAR , that I had used for YEARS , herself MONTHS. Gets weirder; I get two more from two other 21st Century SKI-ZOID babes.

I could envision a trio torquing in, all way past 300#s, surfin upon their 8ft dirty housecoat BOARDS.

Both entreating me to give up me AVATAR before this original pal of theirs goes GILLETTE on herself.

Glad to meet you all.

I too love it here; decided to add a dash er two of panache from time to time also!!

PEACE MAN

love this site so for , i have only come across nice people who have no problems with helping you out :)

I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE AT DBG WHO BEFRIENDED ME, ENCOURAGED AND HELPED ME

When I joined DBG, it was about one month after the death of my soul mate, lover of 40 years.  Most of you know this.

What you don't know is how lost I felt - the despair, the hopelessness, the loneliness, the feeling I was dead with him.

My emotional and spiritual wounds were deep and raw.......... then I found DBG.

I found Frankie Girl, Boo, High Tide, Shattered Soldier, LucyintheSky, 99, Interlude, mods,  the list goes on with so many kind, thoughtful people here at DBG. (Please forgive me if I didn't mention you but it would take a lot of space to list everyone who has been kind to me.)

DBG has helped me thru these first 6 months.  I am more grateful than I can ever express to DBG members who gave me support, encouragement, who told me similar stories and shared our grief, sent me a song, poem or just a little prayer my way.

As I said long ago  WE ARE MORE THAN THE MEDICATIONS WE TAKE!     We are caring, loving people with interesting characters.

And DBG is much more than a 'drug forum' - it is a community of people with a common cause. 

Even if we don't get along all the time  LOL

THANK YOU, DBG MEMBERS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO HELP ME THRU THIS ROUGH TIME.

I found this site by accident and am also really glad I did I know people hate on topix and I'm the first to admit it could be a snakepit but I was sad to see it go this site seems a much friendlier place definetly not as cutthroat. Still reading and learning but liking what I see /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back