So happy I found this place, only wish it had been sooner!

I didn't know there were clearnet places like this until etizolab got shut down (finally got my LL from my last order in March just a few days ago. They're holding it for ransom.) I found a domestic RC benzo supplier right after that and started squirrelling away etiz powder like crazy. I started looking at what other suppliers there were, and some random dude on Reddit told me about DBG. Once I made my donation it was like I was walking into a room filled with treasures. I was nearly blinded.

If I would have found DBG 2 or more years ago I'd probably have a closet full of magazines. Still, I've had 8 successful orders so far out of 9 that I found here. Not bad. 

I just hope it's soon realized how badly Dejoy and the STOP Act screwed things up and we get back some of that "freedom" the USA is supposed to be famous for. I feel like we're living in a giant prison and it's just a matter of time before cavity searches become common practice with traffic stops. 

Anyway, that's my story. I've been happy with my experience so far!

Be sound and safe people!💪✊

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish we can import RC's into the UK without it being a crime.

I used to buy etiz when I was unable to buy any vals back when RC's shops were common place.

Also, this place has been my last resort when usual suppliers have problems. It's easy to check who is scamming or whom is no longer reliable.

Glad you are in board

@EleventySixTrillion we basically found this forum the same way. Etizolab ended so I was searching everywhere for resources and along my search through duckduck randomly found this forum. Honestly thought it was fake at first cause it was too good to be true. Especially with people like vin. Very grateful to the mods and creators of this forum.

@EleventySixTrillion we basically found this forum the same way. Etizolab ended so I was searching everywhere for resources and along my search through duckduck randomly found this forum. Honestly thought it was fake at first cause it was too good to be true. Especially with people like vin. Very grateful to the mods and creators of this forum.
Hell yeah Vin is the man! I swear he's magic or something lol! After Etizolab stopped shipping, I found fractal research and they were stocked up and had fast shipping for a while, then everyone else found them and cleaned them out. I managed to get about 6 grams of etiz first though and diclaz and flubro. Got enough RC benzos to continue my research for several more years! 

Then I found this place through some random guy on reddit and couldn't believe my eyes when I started getting deliveries, especially when that first package from Vince arrived!

Thank you DBG!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back