So here's my story

outofideas

Joined this forum a few days ago. Made a hello post within the introduction section. 

So here's my background and story of why I am here. 

Chronic headache and migraines weekly/monthly for over 15 years. 3 MRI's in the past to make sure there are no tumors, findings were no abnormal masses but found inflamed blood vessels. Daily tasks are extremely difficult including just getting out of bed. Have had to drastically make enviornmental changes to be able to function and lower amount of triggers for headaches and migraines such as installing black out curtains to limit amount of natural light, removing any fluorescent bulb lighting inside home, wearing sunglasses when visiting any fluorescent lit building such as grocery store. Wearing ear plugs at home while caring for my 4 children to dull out noise. With the constant stress and worry of triggering a migraine and not having pain relief it's a strain on all of my personal relationships and has lowered my quality of life. Suffer from fluctuating weight loss and gain; weight gain from being confined to bed unable to perform daily tasks including regular exercise; dramatic weight loss caused by loss of appetite due to pain because of inability to eat along with nausea. If pain is too severe sometimes it will cause me to be lightheaded and have temporary muscle weakness that eventually lead to a fall down 8 steps, xray showed no broken bones, MRI confirmed soft tissue damage with herniated disc also causing pinched nerves. Without pain relief will be unable to complete out patient physical therapy to avoid future surgeries.

*Loss of insurance and being unable to afford to purchase a healthcare plan, treatment costs far outweigh the cost of medicines needed to be able to properly function as a human being and take care of my family*

thanks for reading! 

Sorry to hear of your ills @outofideas, I really hope you can find what you require here. There is quite a lot of info here on what ails you! Glad to have you aboard! ☺ 

First of all, a warm welcome to the forum. =)

It's really sad to read about your situation, but I really hope that we can help in some way. =)  As PTFC said, have a look around, and if you need any more help, please do make a thread and I'm sure you'll get good advice and guidance.

Lots of sympathy for your current situation, but I hope this forum helps you as much as it has helped so many others.

Hope to see you around and you find the help you need. =)

Welcome @outofideas!

Wow, what you shared is some brutal stuff. Even with insurance, it would require a bunch of surgeries.

I could recommend you a sure-fire medicine, but unfortunately it's a Schedule 1 substance, and probably I'd get a kick in the ass from the mods if I wrote it out "loud", even though it's organic. 

For the diagnoses that you shrared with us, would require a physician for prescribing the right meds for each symptom - meds that wouldn't get you in trouble if mixed.

if you're ready to self-medicate, I strongly recommend, that you focus on one and and only symptom.

Looks like you're chronic Migraine bothers you the most, so I suggest to start reading and researching (not necessarily on a site like this) what meds would take care of it best. 

You will find excellent vendors, once you reach a certain membership level, or just simply throw $10-$100 in our little collection basket, (See donation section) and open sesame! 

The non-blacklisted Mexican vendors section contains so many excellent threads, where you can find what you're looking for.

2 golden rules to remember; no mixing meds, and no Pakistani or Indian painkillers or benzos! 

Good luck,

-JC ??

Thank you for sharing your story I know I have been getting the best support from community members. There are so many great people here to help you hopefully guide you in the best way they can to help you. This board and its members are like my family.  I have been going through a difficult time, me is relapsing and I had some crappy things happen to me. I just want you to know this board is not all about acquiring drugs. It offers so much more. Support and advice and off topics are just fun to check out. Wishing you the best!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back