So, I’m a bit worried about my buddy

Hushhushmans

Ok, so I’m a bit spooked right now.

So, my buddy ordered 4 things off of Amazon the other day, one of them being oil burners. All 2 day shipping. They got everything else, except for those & tracking shows it as being at the post office. Accepted. But now delivery isn’t supposed to be happening for 3 more days. Why is that? What’s the deal? Everything shipped out from the exact same distribution center on the exact same day. Also made it to the local post office on the exact same day. They have been being stupid & going overboard on the orders lately, is that why? Are they gonna try to bust them or something? They regret making all those orders. They were not sober whilst placing orders.

My buddy had két + benzö sleep for like 6-8hrs last night. I think that my buddy has just been doing too much/too often. I’m a little worried about a buddy that has an rc otw & a sched 3 also otw. Buddy probably had like 6-7 p@cks that were sketchy legally speaking, some d0mêstic, some intèrñatiönal, some outright unquestionably not legal at all, and maybe another 5-6 sketchy Amazon packages, like scâlè, whîp it$, dms0, b@ggies, etc. 4 items all shipped at the same time from the same general area. More importantly, they were all 4 at the local post office on the same day. 2 items arrived, while the other two were supposed to, but now it says “given to a different mail carrier” & expected 3 days later. Status just says “accepted. Meanwhile, my buddy had an énveløpe from ñł in the m@ilbox that looked all good, except that there was a tiny bit of dust on it. After they opened it, they discovered that this dust was 6-àpb leaking out of the p@ck@ge! Terrible job on the véñdôrś behalf! Can’t believe it even made it. Anyway, they wouldn’t be worried about their Amazon order if it wasn’t for all the other stuff they’ve had going on. Just too much back to back makes a mf paranoid. On the bright side, they ordered a bunch of legit things too, like clothes & shoes. They came into a bit of money & thought it was time to get while the gettin’s good.

And I just wanted to add that my buddy has absolutely no interest in sêlling/tr@fficking whatsoever. They’ve just had times in their life where they were unable to find any recreational materials and would like to plan ahead & have a “rainy day fund.” My buddy is naturally an anxious/paranoid person and does not trust people, therefore making them socially awkward. If it wasn’t for me, they would be without a friend & definitely without anyone to trust. The point is, a personality like that is not good at finding s0ur¢es in person. For fear of asking the wrong person (c0p/$nitch) or someone who’s just trying to fleece, or not even mess with you, because “something’s off.” Anyway, I know now that they really just wished they had paced themselves, for a little peace of mind. That can’t be any way to live a life. I feel awful for them. Surely they’ve learned a lesson here, even if all is well.

What are y’all’s thoughts on this? Is buddy just being paranoid/dramatic, or were they for sure going overboard? Has this happened to anyone else? 

I’m crazy as fuck & need to start early day (low dose) bëńzó intake & need to stop literally anything/everything else for a bit. The mail ran like it always does. Only difference this time, is me putting extra bs on the internet for no reason. Doesn’t help that I tapered my SSRI down & away, so I could play with möłłÿ again. Overdoing $tîmś, then going complete HAM on Két every other night & basically OD’ing on bëñżōs, just to sleep through the night. This is all due to being half-assed laid off rn. I’m not actually laid off, but we don’t have work right now & I’m getting paid anyway. I do not manage having this much free time very well. I need to get my ass back to work, or get into a real hobby, or volunteer work maybe. Fortunately, it’s almost the weekend, which means I’ll have my kid & there’s no way in hell I’d be on shit when they’re with me. That child is my world & I want to be nothing, but the utmost involved, inspiring, and caring parent that I can be. I think the overwhelming paranoia, while god awful, is actually a blessing in disguise. It’s a warning sign for a switch up.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back