So I'm "new"

bunnies

hi there,

i'm "new" to this forum but i used to lurk/semi-post on the old one back in 06/07. 

my understanding of this place is that i need to get up to 20 posts to PM and 50 posts to participate in other threads.  for someone that is shy, finding 20, let alone 50 things to post about seems daunting!

anyway, i just want to thank everyone, for the knowledge and help folks contribute here. 

*waves* my name is bunnies, and i'm here to make friends.

Welcome to the forum. =)

I wouldn't worry about not posting much. I understand that you get access to certain areas after a given number of posts, but don't worry about it too much. Look at my join date and post count, I'm not a massive talker. The 'off topic' forums might be a good place for you to get started, if you wanted to get to know people here. But to be honest, information on the International List and reading the E-mail section is available from the start (I think), and that's where you'll find the best information. Just be careful of a few things, like not mentioning where your packages come from or what the package looks like when it arrives, not anything at all. That's an important one. With that in mind, I'm sure you'll settle in.

Anyway, more importantly, bunnies! Do you like bunnies? I've got a cool little house bunny, she's a silver fox breed, stunning rabbit. with black and white markings. I got her as a rescue rabbit earlier this year. She's got a right attitude on her though. She tends to grunt a lot and lunge at me, but she's very funny. She tends to do binkies at the same time, it's almost like having a little terrier in the house.

*deep breath* Sorry, rabbits are just the best pet.

hey Smoka90, thanks for the valuable information, and the reassurance.  i often read the forums and think "there's no way anything i have to say on here would be of value to the conversation so i'll just sit here and listen" i'm sure you know can relate. 

bunnies are wonderful. yours sounds like a beauty.  often rescue animals have the most multifaceted personalities. 

i appreciate the warm welcome /default_smile.png

Hi Bunnies,

I remember feeling the same way when I joined. Someone said they would help me if I made the 20 posts to pm. I was desperately searching around and trying to think of something to say. As you can see, once I got going, I couldn't stop! It's really not a big deal at all how long it takes you to make any certain number of posts. Just go at your own pace. You can always ask for someone to PM you, but be careful not to ask for vendor email addys because a lot of people get scammed that way.

2E

Hi,

I still am amazed that people who joined after me have quadrupled me in quotes. I am an avid reader in general. But there are a lot of areas to post about general life stuff. And there are 5 letter word games, what's your plan today thread and others.

All the members are great. Good luck finding what you need.

Hi and welcome..I think and correct me if im wrong but replying to someone's post counts as a post too?I think you can just even say stuff like lol and short comments to qualify as a post here if im remembering correctly. Theres the shoutbox too. I didn't even realize I had met the requirements bcuz it happened so fast. Its very easy to do with so many awesome people.

Welcome just make sure you take a short bit of time to read the rules this will protected you and the vendors as well!!!

Kindsty

well aren't you all just a bunch of lovely people, thanks for the welcoming words and excellent "forum survival" tips!   /default_wub.png

My dog likes to chase bunnies. No offense to you. /default_smile.png He never catches them though. Well there was one time....nm have a good day time to get ready for work. :/

hey Smoka90, thanks for the valuable information, and the reassurance.  i often read the forums and think "there's no way anything i have to say on here would be of value to the conversation so i'll just sit here and listen" i'm sure you know can relate. 
I just joined in Nov too. I can totally relate. I used to think I couldn't possibly post useful information so I just read and read. I tried to get to know other members by looking at their feedback. I've since figured out what people find helpful. Like reporting turnaround times and quality of product. I've also been getting more active in the "off topic" threads. Great way to get to know others. People here are kick ass, for real!!! I'm happy to be a part of it all. Oops, I think I might have babbeled a bit there. Sorry for the chattiness. Lol!

Hi Bunnies. I'm new here to but enjoy it loads. I too like Bunnies and so to did my Ferrets /default_smile.png​

Hi and welcome..I think and correct me if im wrong but replying to someone's post counts as a post too?I think you can just even say stuff like lol and short comments to qualify as a post here if im remembering correctly. Theres the shoutbox too. I didn't even realize I had met the requirements bcuz it happened so fast. Its very easy to do with so many awesome people.

I think if you start a thread and keep responding it doesn't add but if you respond to someone else's post then +1

Yep I'm right! I had 1771 before I responded to this thread. now it's 1773.

Hi Bunnies!

I was the same way too! I lurked for a whole year before signing up. You have made it past the hard part! We are all kind of "off" here, so no worries. post away! Dont be shy! Just watch out for Headbanger.......lol!

My dog likes to chase bunnies. No offense to you. /default_smile.png He never catches them though. Well there was one time....nm have a good day time to get ready for work. :/
LOL Is the dogs name "peanut" j/k

Single are we?

"He never catches them though" I hope this doesn't apply in your endeavors. Good luck to you.  /default_smile.png 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back