So Thankful To Have Found You!

Morgan11

HI everyone ~ I wanted to introduce myself & thank you, as I've already gained a much needed sense of relief that I am not alone, in reading many of your posts. Was a regular on Pharmacy Watchers yrs ago, came to find it gone...So grateful to you all for being here, (nice to see some familiar names /default_smile.png)! A bit about me: I have degenerative disc disease, widespread chronic pain, chronic migraines, anxiety/panic disorder & fibromyalgia. Was paying $800 mo insurance but had to drop ins. all together when they bumped it up to $1700 mo. when I tested positive for hi levels of lead, mercury & asbestos after I was at the base of S. WTC Tower on 9/11 during & after the plane hit, as well as, breathing the toxic air for a month before I moved back to CA. I recently moved to Hawaii (the Big Island). After seeing 6 different Dr's, 2 claimed to be "Pain Mngmnt Dr's" (NOT!, but are the only 2 on the island), all would not prescribe even 1 of the meds I've been taking in minimal doses to live a semi-active life as comfortably as possible (hydro,fioricet,flexeril,valium, zolpidem). 1 thing these Dr's had in common was their insistence my smoking caused all my pain & I had to quit. Pffft! Nothing like raising the anxiety & frustration levels even higher at the hands of these so-called "professionals".

Sorry for the novel ~ again, many thanx to all  /default_cool.png

Welcome! So sorry you had to go through that, and second what Lucy said!

I'm very sorry to hear of the toxins in your body. Welcome and perhaps diet and exercise will cleanse some of them

~Young

Welcome Morgan and I hope you receive all the pain medication you can to live a viable life.  Heart goes out to you.

Hello Sweetheart,

I'm SOOOO sorry to hear of your tragic situation.

It makes me sick to my stomach to hear of your treatment.

I know that the world of insurance and the nightmare of so-called "pain-management" quacks. (I moved to a semi-rural area of MN, and there is only ONE pain clinic in the area... It's been a nightmare for me too). Have they looked into CRPS/RSD (many of the symptoms mimic fybromyalgia and MS, much of what you've discussed actually...)??

I HAYTE that they have made your situation YOUR FAULT. That's garbage.

Should you ever need to talk, I'm here... I'll gladly listen.

You're a HERO in my book.

(have you looked into anesthesiologists?? Many of THEM double as pain management doctors... Give it a try, many specialize in things like fybromyalgia... It's worth a try at least)...

<33 Glad you found this place too, I hope you soon find your relief. I hate doctors judgement sometimes, we know what we feel, they do not. My anxiety is like an invisible disease. <3 best of luck to you.

Many of us here have experienced the frustrations of healthcare, and "pain management " programs. This makes us a group of people dedicated to fighting pain, pain that the systems have failed to help us with.

I have personally benifted enourmously from the information I've found here. I only mean to say, I hope you can find some relief here too.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear of the toxins in your body. Welcome and perhaps diet and exercise will cleanse some of them

~Young
Thank you, Young! I do follow a very healthy diet, exercise when I can get out of bed...often when I barely can ~ livng in Hawaii sure doesn't hurt, and am on a daily detox supplement.

I should probably post this under a different topic but to all reading this, IMHO, the best & simple detox you can do at home , bar none is Sonne's #7 & Sonne's #9. You'll def. feel the difference when you use it & even more so when you don't after using it  /default_wink.png

Thank you, Young! I do follow a very healthy diet, exercise when I can get out of bed...often when I barely can ~ livng in Hawaii sure doesn't hurt, and am on a daily detox supplement.

I should probably post this under a different topic but to all reading this, IMHO, the best & simple detox you can do at home , bar none is Sonne's #7 & Sonne's #9. You'll def. feel the difference when you use it & even more so when you don't after using it  /default_wink.png
I could look it up easily but while I'm here can I inquire about the price?

Young

Hello Sweetheart,

I'm SOOOO sorry to hear of your tragic situation.

It makes me sick to my stomach to hear of your treatment.

I know that the world of insurance and the nightmare of so-called "pain-management" quacks. (I moved to a semi-rural area of MN, and there is only ONE pain clinic in the area... It's been a nightmare for me too). Have they looked into CRPS/RSD (many of the symptoms mimic fybromyalgia and MS, much of what you've discussed actually...)??

I HAYTE that they have made your situation YOUR FAULT. That's garbage.

Should you ever need to talk, I'm here... I'll gladly listen.

You're a HERO in my book.

(have you looked into anesthesiologists?? Many of THEM double as pain management doctors... Give it a try, many specialize in things like fybromyalgia... It's worth a try at least)...
Hi VV ~ 

Thank you so much for you uber-compassionate post. 

It sure sounds like you've been there, done that. I hope your nightmare has ended & been replaced with a far better result!

Funny you should mention anesthesiologists.....was just compiling a list of them  /default_wink.png

I very well may take you up on your offer ~ should you ever need to talk, I'm here for you, as well. 

ALOHA 

Last edited by a moderator:

Young
No problem ~ off the top of my head, they are approx. $25 each......Worth every penny & more! They're usually found at good health food stores or you can inquire if they can order them for you. I began using only #7 but using both is much better!

Young
No problem ~ off the top of my head, they are approx. $25 each......Worth every penny & more! They're usually found at good health food stores or you can inquire if they can order them for you. I began using only #7 but using both is much better!

Young
No problem ~ off the top of my head, they are approx. $25 each......Worth every penny & more! They're usually found at good health food stores or you can inquire if they can order them for you. I began using only #7 but using both #7 with #9 is much better!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back