So you know when you think a Friday is going to suck, but then it doesn't...

Zottman

I had to drive 30 miles each way to one of my guy's house, at 4AM - He goes to work early. HIS guy in the Mediterranean (I won't say where, but there's a fat clue) got him the first lot of the gear for my cycle - Was even nice enough to switch out the Testiviron for Italian Sustanon amps, because he's all out of Organon 100mg Deca amps, so he had to give me Norma Hellas - I'll take that deal! I've got two more items coming from him, and the rest from my NEW, very new guy, who sent my old guy 20 each Pfizer Genotropin Pens (I think those are 12mg / 32IU each) and Norditropen Simplex 40iu pens and told him to see if he could move them for $175 each for the Pfizers and $140 each for the Nordis.  So I've got all my Test and Deca, still in the box, with inserts and all, and this meathead's moaning he doesn't want to keep the GH at his house, "that shit's bad news."

So I happily offered to hold them for him (I'm not going to fuck this guy over and use or sell any of it, we've been friends for too long), so I can get a close look at what the real thing looks like, and rack my brain to see if I can come up with the funds to buy them myself.

Behold...They are crappy cell phone pics, but I'll try to get better ones.

View attachment 1408

View attachment 1407

View attachment 1409

View attachment 1410

Genotropin 12mg is 36iu

0.3mg = 1iu of HGH.

Norditropin doesn't come in 40iu.

So Friday did suck.  At least it's over, and I can work out for 3 hours tomorrow (leg day) if I feel like it, no work! @trinity

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back