Somacid (Mexican Soma) no more?

NuevoLion

Many of the "SY" vendors were, for the longest, offering the mexican "Somacid" 350mg Soma (Carisoprodol) that were the next best thing to good old DAN Soma from the USA. Within the last month, they have all dropped this item from their menu. I asked them if it will return and they all just say something vague like "not available"

I have had other friends in Mexico that said Somacid was never available at the pharmacies in their area and they could never get any response from the manufacturer about where it was available. I know I saw it myself years ago in tourist pharmacies down there and bought a bottle on a trip, so I at least think it was being manufactured legitimately although I know it's definitely possible for illegitimate drugs to make their way into Mexican pharmacies.

Does anyone know what happened to this excellent Somacid? Why did it disappear all at once? Or are there vendors still out there with it currently that I'm missing? I checked with 4 that had it last month and none of them do anymore.

Sad times, all of the indian Soma (pain-o-soma, pro soma) is garbage and that's about the only other option I've found for ("supposedly") pure carisoprodol, although I have my doubts of whether there is any carisoprodol in it at all. TBH it just makes me have to poop 😂

Reactions: Mgd
can you give me a list of any soma sites, or even flerxil

can you give me a list of any soma sites, or even flerxil
Try out Rocket Products. He's got 350mg and 500mg Somas and he is US2US. Legit vendor dealt with him and I will continue to deal with him. Very professional 👍

@Fake Shempi think they are the not-so-great Indian brands that I mentioned, ProSoma and Pain-o-Soma - yes? I'm not a fan of those and find them rather weak, if active at all :( They surely aren't Somacid!

@MgdThe best option at the moment is the vendor whose name starts with a "Q" in the Password Protected area of the forum. Hit up @2earlsor another moderator to request the password if you don't have it. He has a Soma+Diclofenac combination available as well as Flexeril. 

@Fake Shempi think they are the not-so-great Indian brands that I mentioned, ProSoma and Pain-o-Soma - yes? I'm not a fan of those and find them rather weak, if active at all :( They surely aren't Somacid!

@MgdThe best option at the moment is the vendor whose name starts with a "Q" in the Password Protected area of the forum. Hit up @2earlsor another moderator to request the password if you don't have it. He has a Soma+Diclofenac combination available as well as Flexeril. 
Yes he sends them in the blister packs and it was one of those two names I'm pretty sure and they were from India. But damn!... you seem to be a Soma connoisseur if do say so myself lol. I will be taking some of your knowledge with me lol.. what is another name for diclofenac? It's on the tip of my tongue and I can't think of it.. just trying to think of what it is. I know, I know google it. But that's no fun. And one last thing, flexeril... holy shit! You get a pleasant response when taking that stuff?! Holy crap I turn into a zombie with absolutely no euphoria or any other positive effects to think of!! Unless you were just mentioning that med as a selling point in which I would have to say "You have a good day sir!" And tip my hat and be on my way lmao jk ;)  but in regards to the Somas, you say you are not a fan of those particular ones. Which ones would you recommend as some the best quality in your opinion? Bc I'm a huge fan of Soma and I do notice a difference in brands. In fact, I've noticed a bigger difference in between brands of Soma probably compared to any other pharmaceutical no joke. Of course the "DAN"s are some of the best for sure. 

P.s.- sorry for writing a book :(

Yes he sends them in the blister packs and it was one of those two names I'm pretty sure and they were from India. But damn!... you seem to be a Soma connoisseur if do say so myself lol. I will be taking some of your knowledge with me lol.. what is another name for diclofenac? It's on the tip of my tongue and I can't think of it.. just trying to think of what it is. I know, I know google it. But that's no fun. And one last thing, flexeril... holy shit! You get a pleasant response when taking that stuff?! Holy crap I turn into a zombie with absolutely no euphoria or any other positive effects to think of!! Unless you were just mentioning that med as a selling point in which I would have to say "You have a good day sir!" And tip my hat and be on my way lmao jk ;)  but in regards to the Somas, you say you are not a fan of those particular ones. Which ones would you recommend as some the best quality in your opinion? Bc I'm a huge fan of Soma and I do notice a difference in brands. In fact, I've noticed a bigger difference in between brands of Soma probably compared to any other pharmaceutical no joke. Of course the "DAN"s are some of the best for sure. 

P.s.- sorry for writing a book :(
@Fake Shemp I don't get any "fun" out of Flexeril myself but @Mgd asked about it so I was telling him where he could find it. I think it's one of those things that actually helps people who need it more than those just looking to relax their muscles recreationally 😆 

And I will gladly accept your title of Soma Connoisseur ( @2earls how do we make that official? ROFL) with grace. Up until recently, the next best thing to those American DAN were Somacid. Without either of those available anymore (at least as far as I know) the next best is the carisoprodol + diclofenac combination pills. The diclofenac is similar to ibuprofen and sold as a roll-on gel OTC as "Voltaren" but just acts as an anti-inflammatory when taken orally. 

If the Pain-o-Soma or Pro-Soma are doing a good job for you then maybe they work well for you. It seems to be a very divisive topic as I've had some people yell at me for talking down on Pain-o-soma/Pro-Soma but they literally do not do anything to me except upset my stomach. Since I have such an extensive history with Soma and these just don't hit right for me along with them being from India, I avoid them and I am not confident about what is in them. At least with the carisoprodol + diclofenac I know that they are exactly what they are advertised as with Q. So, those are my go-to currently.

I have these one Somas that literally have a bird on them.. it almost looks like an eagle with it's wings open. You ever seen those before?

Please disregard my recommendation for the vendor Rocket Products... as of now it's looking like he just pulled an exit scam and I don't want to see anyone else get ripped off.

Many of the "SY" vendors were, for the longest, offering the mexican "Somacid" 350mg Soma (Carisoprodol) that were the next best thing to good old DAN Soma from the USA. Within the last month, they have all dropped this item from their menu. I asked them if it will return and they all just say something vague like "not available"

I have had other friends in Mexico that said Somacid was never available at the pharmacies in their area and they could never get any response from the manufacturer about where it was available. I know I saw it myself years ago in tourist pharmacies down there and bought a bottle on a trip, so I at least think it was being manufactured legitimately although I know it's definitely possible for illegitimate drugs to make their way into Mexican pharmacies.

Does anyone know what happened to this excellent Somacid? Why did it disappear all at once? Or are there vendors still out there with it currently that I'm missing? I checked with 4 that had it last month and none of them do anymore.

Sad times, all of the indian Soma (pain-o-soma, pro soma) is garbage and that's about the only other option I've found for ("supposedly") pure carisoprodol, although I have my doubts of whether there is any carisoprodol in it at all. TBH it just makes me have to poop 😂

UK/INDIAN Soma500 > Mexican Soma350mg
ALL DAY!!! Vato Loco 🤮

UK/INDIAN brands = blistered; straight from licensed factories

Mexican brands = most likely cut/pressed with FENNIE. Come on, my fellow Brown bruh ☠️☠️☠️

Attachments

• A7075FBC-AF27-418F-A607-5ADE9EAA3B83.jpeg
    A7075FBC-AF27-418F-A607-5ADE9EAA3B83.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 7
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back