Soma's

Hey all!

I'm looking for a trusted mag vendor that has s0ma's in stock, and not at a limit of say $200 to place an order; Really just want a few books to read.

Any help is appreciated :)
Use etizola.com. They undoubtedly have the best prices no one can beat. One 100 page magazine has 1000 milli graphics per page. The magazine only cost 110 us with shipping and included a free brom-ass-sexual mag with 3 millli graphics per the 10 pages it had

What's up man. Have you ever gone through with them or have a link to their thread?

Their prices aren't bad at all, but I've never heard of them.

Plus they accept Zelle/non crypt0 payments which kinda makes me a bit sketched.
Thank you for your help and I'll definitely consider them! I miss s0m4s mannnn
Pretty sure prime is same people and they have unreal prices on Pregabalin.

I will let you know Monday. Out of town, so my best friend picked it up for me. The Brom'$ @$$-0ram mag is solid. Have had it twice now

I will let you know Monday. Out of town, so my best friend picked it up for me. The Brom'$ @$$-0ram mag is solid. Have had it twice now
Awesome; Do keep me updated.

And if anyone else wants to chime in with suggestions, that'd be great!

It's been too long since I've got some s0mas!!!

Hey friend I'm hearing good things about Prime rn. No rush whenever you are free let me know your experience :)

Thank you. I reached out to them via their website; Hopefully they get back to me. Regardless I might have to give them a go! :)
Also Ed, My Sleep Meds carries it, but I’m not sure if it’s International or US/US.

miss back in early 00s when they were not well known and cheap. hurt old broken rib last night. kill for some of that or some baclofen

miss back in early 00s when they were not well known and cheap. hurt old broken rib last night. kill for some of that or some baclofen
It was pretty freaking cheap from these guys. I highly recommend. It is worth the wait instead of paying us to us

Ahh I get you. Who do you suggest is best? (for one it seems most are not domestic and I've never gone non-domestic). Some insight is all I wonder about :) Ty for the help
Id go non domestic unless you have lots of extra money. Etizola has great prices/product (where I got mine).

PrimeChems, which I haven't used yet, but it seems like the best one period. Mags of Somaons are cheap as are prego-ballin magazines. They even still have up a picture of a Samoan mag with 1000 milli pixels per page, that other sites had up but now claim they never did.

PHX is great for domestic, but I always want as much as possible for as little as possible. You will jusy have to wait three weeks. I have had no issue though with getting these mags in.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back