Someone Please Explain To Me Why Posting Carrier Names Is A No-No?

Pharcyde

I'd really like to know.

Honestly I don't see how this can be harmful.

Really there's only about 3 different ways to send something.

I'd really like to know.

Honestly I don't see how this can be harmful.

Really there's only about 3 different ways to send something.
I would suppose so that we wouldn't want to be helping LE by narrowing down the possibilities in the scope of any possible investigations. 

Secondly, why alert employees of such carrier that they might want to do a little investigating of their own packages. Haha

You are correct in that there are only three major ways to send something. It is kind of an unwritten rule here. I dont think if the carrier is mentioned it should be enforced as "vehemently" ss some of our members seem to think.....lol! But yeah...it is just a good idea not to halp any prying eyes along. Kind of like misspelling drug names and the like. Just an extra precautionary measure. Like misspelling the drug names, it is an unwritten rule (there are many) and to be honest, I don't think Admin would consider it an "official" rule. In fact, Admin does not consider misspelling drug names necessary either.

But yeah, I think members have portrayed it to be much more of a "no-no" as it is. Hope that helps a little.

Just my "2" cents here...

But I am guilty of being one of those members that STRONGLY believes that saying what carrier a vendor sends/sent your package with is a bad thing and should be avoided.

My reasoning is thus:

Why give up more info than is necessary? Every piece of information, no matter how small or inconsequential seeming, is another thing that could potentially keep your package from reaching you or make the vendor's job more difficult. Also, it is not necessary or helpful to other member to give out this type of information, when it can be easily obtained by a member directly asking the vendor. Basic OPSEC states that the less people involved in something, the less likely someone is to fuck that thing up.

Also, Similarly to how many members appreciate good "stealthy" packaging, many of us appreciate keeping the general public in the dark as much as possible about as many other details as possible.

Another reason is, when the govt goes after one of these three carriers, which it often does, it seems to me that it would be helpful to their (the govt's) case if said company's name was repeatedly and brazenly listed all over a site like this.

Yet one more reason is, let's imagine that a govt agency interested in starting up an interdiction program learned the general area that shipments originated from for a specific vendor or vendor group. Now, if they also have the carrier being used, it greatly narrows, by 2/3s, the number of outgoing stores that they have to spend resources on to watch and/or investigate.

I could go on, but really it comes down to the fact that stating carrier names out in the open on this board doesn't really help anyone in any real way, and it could *potentially* harm someone, their shipment, or their vendor.

*regardless of how small statistically that potential may seem

What's next? We start putting up TNs? Or shipment Point of origins? Or exact times and dates or when payment is sent or package is expected?

I say why risk it?

Yea its just for safety reasons say that LE did get your IP address they could find out your address then intercept your package and then know what the packages look like the senders name it could then cause other members orders to then get nabbed also its just a nono.

Just my "2" cents here...

But I am guilty of being one of those members that STRONGLY believes that saying what carrier a vendor sends/sent your package with is a bad thing and should be avoided.

My reasoning is thus:

Why give up more info than is necessary? Every piece of information, no matter how small or inconsequential seeming, is another thing that could potentially keep your package from reaching you or make the vendor's job more difficult. Also, it is not necessary or helpful to other member to give out this type of information, when it can be easily obtained by a member directly asking the vendor. Basic OPSEC states that the less people involved in something, the less likely someone is to fuck that thing up.

Also, Similarly to how many members appreciate good "stealthy" packaging, many of us appreciate keeping the general public in the dark as much as possible about as many other details as possible.

Another reason is, when the govt goes after one of these three carriers, which it often does, it seems to me that it would be helpful to their (the govt's) case if said company's name was repeatedly and brazenly listed all over a site like this.

Yet one more reason is, let's imagine that a govt agency interested in starting up an interdiction program learned the general area that shipments originated from for a specific vendor or vendor group. Now, if they also have the carrier being used, it greatly narrows, by 2/3s, the number of outgoing stores that they have to spend resources on to watch and/or investigate.

I could go on, but really it comes down to the fact that stating carrier names out in the open on this board doesn't really help anyone in any real way, and it could *potentially* harm someone, their shipment, or their vendor.

*regardless of how small statistically that potential may seem

What's next? We start putting up TNs? Or shipment Point of origins? Or exact times and dates or when payment is sent or package is expected?

I say why risk it?
Also, granted, I may be a little paranoid. But still, I say why not better safe than sorry. :)

Also, granted, I may be a little paranoid. But still, I say why not better safe than sorry. /default_smile.png
Right I am the same way it makes no sense to risk it cost us way to much to risk losing a order.

Last edited:
Also, granted, I may be a little paranoid. But still, I say why not better safe than sorry. /default_smile.png
I see a description posted all the time that never gets corrected and I wince every time I see it.  It is the L word.  Why not simply say order received instead of L----- received?  Or package received for that matter.  The word order could replace anything descriptive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the replies, people.

Honestly with the way some people get so worked up about this issue I really did think it was an actual enforced forum rule or something.

And Two, I see all your points and they're valid and everything. It is almost always better to be safe than sorry. Everybody takes what precautions they feel are necessary to protect themselves, but I mean if you're gonna be THAT cautious to the point where you wouldn't want any extra information falling into the wrong hands then why even have a board like this in the first place? /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is enforced because someone named a carrier recently, several people yelled and then the mod X'd it out.

Thanks for all the replies, people.

Honestly with the way some people get so worked up about this issue I really did think it was an actual enforced forum rule or something.

And Two, I see all your points and they're valid and everything. It is almost always better to be safe than sorry. Everybody takes what precautions they feel are necessary to protect themselves, but I mean if you're gonna be THAT cautious to the point where you wouldn't want any extra information falling into the wrong hands then why even have a board like this in the first place? /default_smile.png
Exactly. So let's close the forum. Agreed?

Well, in another post,  I just listed two generic payment forms (WU and MG) specifically with reference to a certain part of the world.   But, I did so for a specific purpose and not to advertise any other forms of payment.   I really don't even know all the possible forms of payment, but I assume that the list is growing and i know that governments tend to go after the money when they want results.  

So, I don't know the reasons for what should or should not be said here, but so long as we're trying to help one another, I think careful use of information should be encouraged.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back