Soooo Happy To See This Site Up & Running!

Rainey

Hello,

My name is Rainey and I love the Drug Buyers Guide. I used to use the old one a few years and the info we share here is so valuable. When the old one went down I just kind of eventually gave up looking but checked the other day and here you all were. Great! I am excited!

~Rainey

Hey Rainey,

I too love this site. It's VERY informative compared to the other ones out there and every once in a while there seems to be contest where one of the IOP sponsors gives away a huge discount or free products to try out. It's unbelievable, but true.

Enjoy yourself...

I'd have to concur, DBG is the bee's knees, or the cat's pajamas, or whatever the kids are saying these days! Plus, you get the added bonus of the wit and charm of Slammer, Jewbacca, Shattered Soldier and the rest our e-posse! Welcome aboard!

Jewy

I'd have to concur, DBG is the bee's knees, or the cat's pajamas, or whatever the kids are saying these days! Plus, you get the added bonus of the wit and charm of Slammer, Jewbacca, Shattered Soldier and the rest our e-posse! Welcome aboard!

Jewy
Not me in that list? Don't worry, I put too much serious stuff up!!!

Not me in that list? Don't worry, I put too much serious stuff up!!!
Well, actually YH, I had you penciled in for the "Chiseled Stud & Stunning Boyish Looks" roles, but I'm open to trading you straight up for with and charm! LOL!

Thanks Jewbacca, thanks for the funny compliment but I've run out of LIKEs today, same to you and your intellectual advice and astute comments. 100 of you and your style could make this site as secure as ft Knox.

Thanks Jewbacca, thanks for the funny compliment but I've run out of LIKEs today, same to you and your intellectual advice and astute comments. 100 of you and your style could make this site as secure as ft Knox.
I've encountered that same problem a few times this week! I sincerely appreciate the kind words. High praise indeed. Just an average Wookie trying to abide!

Well, actually YH, I had you penciled in for the "Chiseled Stud & Stunning Boyish Looks" roles, but I'm open to trading you straight up for with and charm! LOL!
Ahhhhhhh, I wanna get penciled in for the "Chiseled Stud & Stunning Boyish Looks" role and not included with with bunch of "stupid post possee guys."

I put way too much "serious stuff" up to be categorized in with those clowns.

My god..... think before you post and consider how it might effect others....OK.

I might just burn down my igloo with me inside it because of that dam list of yours and the havoc it's caused.

God help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
everything OK Slammer?

Well, my igloo is burnt to the ground, but I still have Wi-Fi comin' from the fish docks.

Other than that, I can't complain. Aside from hating Jew's list which caused my residential melt down.

Btw, how do you like your welcome so far Rainey?

Ahhhhhhh, I wanna get penciled in for the "Chiseled Stud & Stunning Boyish Looks" role and not included with with bunch of "stupid post possee guys."

I put way too much "serious stuff" up to be categorized in with those clowns.

My god..... think before you post and consider how it might effect others....OK.

I might just burn down my igloo with me inside it because of that dam list of yours and the havoc it's caused.

God help me!
Well I most definitely stand corrected. After getting a load of your new avatar slammer, I can't imagine for the life of me how I neglected to think of you first for the "Chiseled Stud & Stunning Boyish Good Looks" category! LOL Seems as though our little forum is a microcosm of my high school experience with the ladies. Invite one to the stud athlete table, and it's happy happy joy joy, but ask one to come sit with the brainy kids, and they're pulling their hair out by the roots and burning down their Igloo! No worries though, I just submitted your package to UPS Ground Slammer. A nice palette of ice cube trays for the rebuilding effort is on it's way, courtesy of a certain hairy man beast!

Well, my igloo is burnt to the ground, but I still have Wi-Fi comin' from the fish docks.

Other than that, I can't complain. Aside from hating Jew's list which caused my residential melt down.

Btw, how do you like your welcome so far Rainey?
I see Rainey's post count is still stuck on 1, so my guess is he's pulled down the shades and barred the door. If you're still out there Rainey, we're really quite harmless, at least as far as raving lunatics go!

I've encountered that same problem a few times this week! I sincerely appreciate the kind words. High praise indeed. Just an average Wookie trying to abide!

Mee to on the likes. Its your joking and humor that keeps the cite on a lighter side. Its what a forum like this needs in my opinion.
Yeah I'm pretty harmless if you can stand the smell of this old hoddie that has not been washed since I got here. GRIN!

I hope you find the advice helpful Rainey. What a welcome indeed! This really cracked me up for sure.

~Wiz

Mee to on the likes. Its your joking and humor that keeps the cite on a lighter side. Its what a forum like this needs in my opinion.

Yeah I'm pretty harmless if you can stand the smell of this old hoddie that has not been washed since I got here. GRIN!

I hope you find the advice helpful Rainey. What a welcome indeed! This really cracked me up for sure.

~Wiz
Thanks Wiz, much appreciated good sir! And hey, that's one of the great parts of online communities. You can't smell your friends! Which, by the way, everyone should be VERY thankful for, given that 7 foot tall man beasts with 99.5% body hair are not exactly known for their pleasing aroma! LOL

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back