Sorexxx Analytical

Hey guys I recently placed and order with this vendor I was wondering if anyone can give me feedback if this guys legit and quality of Rc benzos? 

The site has ben down for atleast a week, and some of theirt ir prices were way to good.

I had some extra $ and said "what the hell?" and ordered from them probably about a month ago- a g of etiz for $80(!)and was told I would get a sample of 2-fdk (2-Fluorodeschloroketamine).  At first they said that they would send it ASAP but later said that they haven't gotten their etiz yet.  I emailed them daily asking about the etiz and they kept saying it still hasn't come.  They did however send the sample of 2-fdck.                  I am completing a masters degree in organic chemistry this year and work in a pharmacology lab mostly doing in vitro testing.  The head scientist let's me recalibrate the machines and test the research chemicals I receive.  I received ~100mg of crystalline 2-fdck and my testing showed it was very impure- then again,  I do not know exactly how to calibrate everything to test for many of these chemicals but I can calibrate them to test for common cutting agents and what not.  It seems that,  of the 50mg of 2-fdck I tested,  a good portion was something like MSM(?)... I have all the print outs- but forgot exactly what contaminants. 

I tried running all sorts of tests and calibrating everything accordingly. 

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)] I worked out how (I assume)2-fdck would be metabolized and tried testing for anything akin to 2-Fluorodeschlorohydroxynorketamine(2-Fluoro-2'Oxo-3'-HO-PCA) after messing around with the substance in an attempt to separate it into it's parts. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]I ingested the rest of the sample and it was very underwhelming. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]Anyway, long story short...  It seems I got burnt on my too-good-to-be-true etizolam purchase but they did send the sample...  Though the sample seemed of rather poor quality. I think I'd label it as a scam but maybe if you bug them everyday you may get something. [/COLOR]

@Dickslapperman Ordering something, then asking around for feedback to see if the place is legit is asking for problems.  It just creates unnecessary anxiety and paranoia.

You should do it the other way round. 

I was just curios if he was good I lost two of my main bzd sources now I'm screwed 
I know how you feel,  man.  I decided to give them a try when I only had one good hook-up.  At first they were like "yeah,  we have etizolam $80 a gram" so I thought, "what the hell.  Seems too good to be true but at that price I'll give it a try...". Then after I paid they kept saying they hadn't gotten their etiz shipment...  Also,  in conversation they said "well,  some people say our etiz is bunk... "- before that I was bugging them everyday but by the time they said that I thought "fuck it... If they are warning me that their etiz sucks then why bother". 

But like I said,  they did send me that sample of 2-fdck...  Though I'm pretty sure they only sent that because I brought up how I am a few months from my getting masters in organic chemistry and work in a lab where I could test the batch for them. 

If you live in a state where etiz and the other benzo-logues and need a trustworthy hookup  eliteion.com has a good selection of accurately dosed tablets and they seem to always send out your package within a day of your order. I have a high tolerance to benzos...as well as opiates and NMDA receptor antagonists (prescribed 7mg daily of clonazepam along with 1200mg daily of gabapentin, 4250mg Keppra, 12mg Fycompa, and 90mg of methadone each day) and when I first saw that they charge 90$ for something like 70 or 75 cLam tablets I thought that was somewhat high but then realized each cLam tablet is dosed at 1.1mg- I used to pay 90$ for 90 .6mg tabs.  Their etiz is something like 2.2mg per tablet. 

I believe I have a couple hookups for powdered etiz(and maybe another couple benzos) but I haven't used them for a while, so,  I don't know if they are still legit. Of course I wouldn't recommend going that route unless you have a chemistry .000/mg scale or if you measure out and make a pg or vg solution. 

Wouldn’t trust him. 

Was tempted by his large chem list. Started falling apart after I started asking questions. Could only find negative reviews of him so I asked if he knew of any good ones. He stated there were plenty of good ones. When I asked for links to these good reviews, he said he couldn’t remember what they were. 

When i told him my reservations, he said he could send samples. When I asked for the chems I was interested in, he said he didn’t have them. All in all, very sketchy. Decided to save my money because I think he is some kid in the mid-west who doesn’t know what he’s doing. 

Yeah he's a shit bag I convinced him I was going to be a loyal customer eventually he sent me some Diclaz & I got it once I got it I called him out I'm sorry y'all went through that! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back