Sorry - new member, totally lost

ostapledon

My apologies for asking what others on this site seem to already know, but I just joined and am truly lost about where to go on the site to find pain meds (preferably Percocet, or anything in the Hydrocodone family ).  I started looking through the Mexican Pharm's list, but many of the websites listed seem to either not exist, are not reachable on the web, or do not carry anything I'm looking for.  What am I missing or doing wrong?  If anyone could point me ins a specific direction, it would greatly appreciated.   Thanks for your help.

The Mexican section is the right place, use the contact details in the first/second post of the thread.

Yes, check Glenn out in the US section. He's a fan favorite and nice guy. Also, we like to use code, slang, or slight misspellings for meds. That keeps us more under the search bot radar.

Welcome to the jungle. You will be swinging from the trees in no time! 2earls

Thanks, PTFC and 2earls (and my apologies for the medz spellings -- won't happen again.)

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to find a group of friendly, helpful people who deal with this -- (and if you've spent any time w/the medikal community, you know exactly what I mean.)  Thx again for pointing me in the right direction.

JUST FOLLOW RULES AND READ, READ, READ... iT WILL ALL BECOME CLEAR. AND EASY. MODS ARE HERE TO HELP AND GUIDE YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO READ THE RULES AND EVERYTHING AND  I MEAN EVERYTHING TO PROTECT YOU AND US.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back