sourcing green online

dotcomkot

is it worth it really esp with postage.? are the pros at least u know its going to be nice and probably a lot better so not worried to pay more?? (if greens bad in ur area)

normally, the stuff you buy online, if it says its like medical grade or indoor grown which means super freakin good) its worth it IMHO because the same great green from a local guy where weed is illegal will charge a butt load just because its good and not everyone knows how to use the internet as a tool to get amazing weed for dirt cheap.

Your question is kind of hard to understand. I take it english is not your first language.

Is buying weed online worth it? Well I know many who have for years without any repercussions. And I'm in an illegal state mind you. But that mean people haven't been busted for it. Properly vacuum sealed weed will never smell. 

One thing I know for sure, if you search long enough you will most definitely find someone who has better quality buds at better prices than local and it is almost never sketch like it can be meeting strangers in real life if you already have no source. And are the online dealers nice? Most of the time.

The first menu i looked at had s^tter, flower, edibles. I felt like a amateur. After smoking half my adult life almost. Never even heaerd of some of it, let alone tried it.

Knowing what is in the j is actually the pl^Nt you asked for is good. Instead of taken some random persons word it is what it is, or not knowing. Unless you have other way to tell.

Its definitely worth trying onece, to see how it compares to the " High grade" people try to pass off. 

If you wake and bake it could be the best thing you do.  If you pay high for standard you could have proper nice stuff if you step out side the box.     

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back