Southern gal wanting to say HOWDY

ninja2000

Hello. I'm not a new member and still have yet to order anything. I've had chronic pain and depression for years. The two seem to go hand in hand. I've recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  I thought I was dying, but no, just fibro. I literally can't take anymore. Work and home duties are a struggle. I'm miserable all day while hiding behind a smile. I'm having crying fits, I'm just a mess. While I'm still able to do everything I'm supposed to do, it's getting harder and harder. I would really enjoy reading from real people who have gone through or who are currently going through this and what they have been able to do to control it. 

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, it sounds difficult. I hope you can find something to help you feel better. Good luck to you and I am always around if you need someone to listen.

2earls

Thank you so much. This site is very informative. Chronic pain is debilitating and there is still a stigma when it comes to fibromyalgia. I myself think it's just your body's way of dealing with depression. I'm in more pain when I'm emotionally struggling. It turns into a vicious cycle. I've contemplated suicide. I have a very understanding husband and children that I adore, but my life has very little joy. It's hard to enjoy life through a haze of pain. 

I was prescribed n@rco by my doctor yesterday and it helps the pain, but I still have the mental fog.  I've been on v@lium and amitryptaline for years and tramadol off and on. 

I pray for just one day where I don't hurt and I have a clear head. I'm a programmer and right now I'm like: DOES NOT COMPUTE...

LOL.  Thank you, @2earls !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry to hear about your struggles.  I can only imagine what it must be like to be dealing with multiple issues and trying to carry on as if everything is ok.  I am glad you have a support system at home to help you deal with your daily fight.   

Welcome to the forum......Everyone hear is very nice, knowledgeable and understanding and the mods are awesome and treat everyone great! 

I can certainly relate and understand your situation.  As you said, it's a viscous cycle and it only seems to get worse.  Couple all that with insomnia and it becomes even more debilitating.  Sometimes, it does feel as if you can't take it anymore.  I have a very understanding Dr. but ~ the meds leave me with brain fog.   I hope you find a solution that works for you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back