Spachems.net Scammers

Armaan999

Hi, just wanted to update everyone spachems.net are scammers. 

Knew it was too good to be true. First order 4f-mph 10g, arrived in 3 days. Amazing quality,  same with 2-fma and 3-fpm. 

Now on the 17th I made an order for roughly £100 (BTC)

Now i didn't think anything was out of the ordinary,  despite my order immediately being put on hold. I waited, and waited and low and behold, order status hasn't changed.  So my order has been on hold since the 17th. 

Any attempts that i made to contact them, i was told to "stop spamming" and "relax." 

No updates from them about anything! Literally stole my money and went AWOL!

The worst part about this is, i was going to make a very large order, after the current one had arrived. So i think it was for the best, I'd rather lose a little money than alot lol. Stear clear everyone.  I'll update ya'll if they pull through. 

Either way, I've got a reputable vendor's details of a friend, and he's hooked me up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks semi finished is also a flag.

Right?
Yeah, I've heard mixed reviews about their ADB-BUTINACA. It's literally half saying it's amazing 10/10 etc, and other half saying they're scammers? And to be honest,  i believe they're sending some orders out, as to not arouse suspicion. Then scamming on other larger orders. In the early days they were constantly updating me through email. Then they just went dark? Idk, haven't heard nothing from them? They could still pull through with the order,  so I'm unsure if they're 100% scamming,  but it's not worth the risk imo.

Screenshot_20220622-182156_Chrome.jpg

Send a contact email to admin upgrade to opal sponsor or it might be under account I think it's only $15.

Send a contact email to admin upgrade to opal sponsor or it might be under account I think it's only $15.
Mate I'm literally fucking devastated. Like a dumb cunt, I ordered off some guy off reddit. 

Guess what? Got scammed again! All together £220. Can't pay that $15 cos I'll probably get scammed again. I'm just going to sleep. Hope this is just a bad dream 😔 

Screenshot_20220625-121814_Coinbase.jpg

Screenshot_20220625-121803_Coinbase.jpg

Screenshot_20220625-121753_Coinbase.jpg

I just got scammed the same way I think. My adb-butinaca also says on hold and won't respond through email at all. I ordered 10gs

@bryan8177 Can everyone posting here about this group possibly scamming them, also post in their other thread here: Spachems.  Once a bit more time has passed and it's for sure that your orders aren't going to ship then I will move that thread as well to blacklist.  Thanks!

@bryan8177 Can everyone posting here about this group possibly scamming them, also post in their other thread here: Spachems.  Once a bit more time has passed and it's for sure that your orders aren't going to ship then I will move that thread as well to blacklist.  Thanks!
Yeah no updates from them. It's beeb 2 months, definitely black list them fucking scamming pos. 

Screenshot_20220729-104707_Chrome.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back