Spacing out orders?

Mgd

Do you think i would be more likey to arise suspicions from customs if you make multiple orders from different vendors  from diferent countries within a week.  Thoughts? Any first hand experiences?  The one time i ordered a number of times from the same vendor within a 1 and half week period. All them were siezed...bad luck? Odd coincidence?  Or just bad opsec? Shoulx i juat bs patience  and wait for eaxh pack ro land b4 placing another order?

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty

Could you please bless me with you knowledge/opinions/expirences of this topic? If you have nothing you want to /feeling like adding. Im fine with that too [=

I replied to the posting you made in the "shipping" section!!  Ill copy it here tho:

OOF that's fucking rough about those 3 packs at the same time!  That would be SERIOUSLY depressing lol.  I could chalk that up to any mixture of bad luck/opsec/coincidence.  From my experience, ordering multiple packs from same place definitely increases risk of seizure if for no other reason than if one gets caught they all most likely will as they are coming in batches.  Ordering in a small time period from multiple vendors im not so sure about....Last year i had a pack (not RCs) go missing (disappeared leaving customs.  Last update said "item cleared customs" and then vanished) and when i contacted the vendor they said they sent like 6 packs that day and they all disappeared from the same ISC with the same last scan.  Didn't get no LL so my assumption is someone maybe found something and then grabbed every similar pack and stole them all.  So a mix of shit opsec and shit luck/coincidence.  I usually try and space shit out but last year i got wild and ordered 5 different international packs and they ended up all coming in the same week.  When i realized what I'd done i got super stressed (not about customs, just paranoid about arousing suspicion of my PO) but nothing happened except my mail lady was like "i love all the cool looking international things you've been getting."  I def didn't order anything overseas for a minute after that tho.  Now i try and keep it to two internationals a month spaced out and the rest domestic if i can.  

Thanks for the response. Always knowledgeable. You'll have to wait to get your "thanks" reaction.. apparently i used them all up for today (prolly all on you)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back