Spurious dotcom

• Thread starter Thread starter Trinitygirl4
  • Start date Start date
T

Trinitygirl4

Hi fellow forum members,

I see this company:. Spurious dotcom and they seem legit enough but afraid to take the plunge.. Has anyone used them? Does anyone have any feedback on them?. Any help or guidance is very much appreciated.. Thank you!

Last edited:
I did a little research on them using Google and they appear to be a scam. YMMV but I certainly wouldn't send them any money.

A few other red flags.. when you click order now they redirect you to another site (http://www.quickpainmeds.com/) and they only accept gift cards. On top of that their order form doesn't even calculate the cost for you. They promise free overnight delivery as well. Too good to be true.

I agree with @mrpibbpenguin....not only is the payment system suspect but the prices are tgtbt.  @Trinitygirl4  You are new....so welcome to the forum!!!  The best advice I can give is to read, read, read and read.   Then choose a well reviewed vendor on this forum and place an order.   This is a great place with great people...just do your homework before you take the plunge!!  Best of luck!

Moved to general talk section. May I just interject,and remind everyone that unauthorised vendors are not to be posted in open forum with the possible exception of the blacklist. @Trinitygirl4,you're new and we'll put this down to the learning curve, so don't worry! @aintnouse is spot on with advice there, I couldn't be clearer myself!  You have many reputable and reliable vendors at your fingertips already, and many more available with a small donation. Stick to what is on offer here. And reading really does go a long way!  ☺ 

@Nikolas,  that's why we have this forum to help each other out and find the  thieves and cons from your real vendors and takes a community  We have good honest people to keep this thing going !

Last edited by a moderator:
thought this was about me for a min cos my alias. paranoia or what loool i was like

Spurious dotcom?? 
eh???

haha. 

"swiftly exits the thread an gives head a wobble ;)"

We seem to get a lot of posts "is so and so any good?" If it's a random site from the Internet, 99.99% of the time the answer is no. You can always check scam advisor if you are really curious, but I would just stick with our listed vendors unless you have money to burn.

If any member already knows of a legitimate vendor that they think we should have here, contact myself or PTFC .

Nikolas said:
us members who can get almost everyting and European members like me who have slim options
Wow.  I honestly thought it'd be the other way around, where continental Europeans and the UK would have many vendors and faster access to what's needed compared to the U.S. where we are 98% dependent on Mexico, India and Europe with waits measured in weeks rather than days.  Am very sorry to hear that options are even more limited for European folks in need.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back