Sr-17018

PyroMania123

Does anyone know a good dosing schedule to help get off dope and methadone? How long to take it how many times a day how many milligrams? How long to keep taking it for. Do I stop taking my methadone before the first dose or do I take it while taking methadone at first. I started doing dope a little bit very small amount but also a little hooked on that and methadone and desperately looking to get off both.

Can anyone who has done it tell me how they did it?

Is there any sort of waiting period between last dose of typical opiate and when you can use sr? Like if you use it to early will it send you into wd. What is a standard dose, can’t find any consistent information on this

Yes we need more info on this. Sick of kratom..and you guys laugh but kratom wd is prettyyyy vicious. Heard SR research was effective for mild opiates in 2 weeks. Sounds too good to be true.
Yes I’m planning on using it to get my rat off Kratom as well, need more information first about dosing

Thread should be moved to the General Talk about RCs section. I'm another one interested in how SR 17018 can be used for WDs & winding down a habit. There are some successful reports on Reddit but not a lot of nuts & bolts info.

Thread should be moved to the General Talk about RCs section. I'm another one interested in how SR 17018 can be used for WDs & winding down a habit. There are some successful reports on Reddit but not a lot of nuts & bolts info.
Done

Does anyone know a good dosing schedule to help get off dope and methadone? How long to take it how many times a day how many milligrams? How long to keep taking it for. Do I stop taking my methadone before the first dose or do I take it while taking methadone at first. I started doing dope a little bit very small amount but also a little hooked on that and methadone and desperately looking to get off both.

Can anyone who has done it tell me how they did it?
DM. i will give you my report. im one of the few thats used it to come off very serious opioids id rather not have my opsec compromised as im very active in other areas outside of here, so would rather not post it. it has my trip report as well as general info about the chem.

Anyone down to really taper off kratom and wanna do it together let's go. It's a good drug but 3-5 years negative effects are becoming apparent. I'm anemic. I'm thinner. Still in great shape feel great but I don't like looking too thin. And the viscosity of kratom cannot be good long term. Our livers are stained green lol.

I'm coming up with a taper plan soon.

Gabby, NO weed, (I swear weed always made opiod wd worse even if you think it doesn't). I'll come up with something.

Right now I'm at 6 grams to 12 grams per day. Bout 9. 3 scoops of 3. Gonna do 2 2 2. 1 1 1. And then boom nothing except for a little at night. (Gabapentin for restlessness) during these nights.

3 days of hell.

Kratom wd is very psychological..it's weird because it's so psychological that you can and develop serious physical effects. Extreme dizziness even near seizures.

Cold water your friend if you ever feel dizzy like that. That'll take care of kratom. Imagine you're in the alps.

Kratoms great but I'm seeing the long term and it DOES suppress test levels. It DOES fuck with sleep cycles. It's not to he used daily for sure.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back