Steroid section

Hammerblow

Spammers
Hey! 

First at of all I absolutely adore this website it's been such a help in so many ways since I joined. There is actually a real sense of community and everyone wanting to help as opposed to a lot of bickering and d**k measuring contests going on. I've seen plenty of that on many an open forum.

I'd perhaps like to see more in the steroid section, for something that is of great interest to a lot it's quite a quiet wee place. And those in charge of some of the topics very inactive to replies. Zero to none of late. I'd be happy to help out with this I've got the relevant experience we can maybe discuss privately but obviously I'm not looking to hijack someone else's baby, but two heads are better than one.

Also as diet, health, supplements, working out are so intrinsically linked to all that is steroids maybe add these sections under the steroid banner. Just my thoughts!

keep up the great work! This website has been a god send ✌

@Hammerblow, we tend to let that section moderate itself unless things go south, which has happened on occasion, but please feel free to contribute there as you see fit, I know you have experience on the subject as well as a few other members, certainly more so than myself! It is a little quiet of late, so it would be nice to see a bit of informative and experienced qualitative posting in there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool I'll see what I can bring to it. I think especially with it almost being the summer (beach bods) there's a good amount of information on how to get in shape etc. That could be made helpful. Stacks, diet, exercise realistic expectations. Anyway I can help and a few of the other members too. 

Exciting. 

It is a slow section but there are quite a few members who do look after themselves.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back