Steroids! Read Please..

beachbum

So I had admin set this new thread up for those who were interested in AAS.. I've been a member over here at DGB for only a few years now.. I've been a part of the body building community for over 10 years now and I began posting some of my knowledge on the subject.. Well it seemed a lot of you had a lot of questions, more than I had imagined actually. Some on the usage, others on dosage, I had questions about TRT, HRT, cycle lengths, shoot I had questions about woman using AAS.. I decided to ask Admin (whom id like to thank again) if he'd be willing to start a section strictly on steroids and he agreed to do so..
So I'm going to use this outlet to provide answers for all the the questions you may have.. I will also be posting private email only sources which are the most reputable sources anyone can find. I will also have direct sources on this thread.. Ones who will advertise their products, throw contests, talk to members and help with any questions they may have.. I will be the one maintaining this entire section so I would appreciate it if before posting any of your sources you would PM me first so I can verify their legitimacy please, once approved you can list them in the appropriate section. Other than that post up and post up a lot.. I'm not one to disappoint so I'd like to see as much traffic, questions, concerns and anything goes in this section..

Last edited by a moderator:
Following for two reasons:

I had a boyfriend that was heavily into steroids-taking them and selling them and I really know nothing about the subject and I'm interested

I like looking at your picture beachbum. 😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following for two reasons:I had a boyfriend that was heavily into steroids-taking them and selling them and I really know nothing about the subject and I'm interestedI like looking at your picture beachbum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beach girl!!!!!!!!!

Love starting my morning with a good laugh!!! I think your second reason for following the thread is clearly more relevant than the first!

LOL!!

Bloom

PS: Beachbum - Sorry for hijacking your thread with an irrelevant post. Carry on.....

Hi beach,

What's interesting to me is that your bf was into taking and selling steroids and you hadn't acquired any knowledge on them.. What interests me even more is the fact that your not with him yet you still have fascination to educate yourself on AAS. It's actually kind of sexy.. 😉

Following for two reasons:

I had a boyfriend that was heavily into steroids-taking them and selling them and I really know nothing about the subject and I'm interested

I like looking at your picture beachbum. ðŸ˜

My thoughts exactly..

Beach girl!!!!!!!!!

Love starting my morning with a good laugh!!! I think your second reason for following the thread is clearly more relevant than the first!

LOL!!

Bloom

PS: Beachbum - Sorry for hijacking your thread with an irrelevant post. Carry on.....

Hi beach,

What's interesting to me is that your bf was into taking and selling steroids and you hadn't acquired any knowledge on them.. What interests me even more is the fact that your not with him yet you still have fascination to educate yourself on AAS. It's actually kind of sexy.. 😉
I was really turned off by the whole thing at the time and resentful of him for selling and using so I purposely pretended they didn't exist. I'm not so close minded anymore and am genuinely interested in which ones are used for what and so on. And thank you for the compliment. 😏

So I had admin set this new thread up for those who were interested in AAS.. I've been a member over here at DGB for only a few years now.. I've been a part of the body building community for over 10 years now and I began posting some of my knowledge on the subject.. Well it seemed a lot of you had a lot of questions, more than I had imagined actually. Some on the usage, others on dosage, I had questions about TRT, HRT, cycle lengths, shoot I had questions about woman using AAS.. I decided to ask Admin (whom id like to thank again) if he'd be willing to start a section strictly on steroids and he agreed to do so..

So I'm going to use this outlet to provide answers for all the the questions you may have.. I will also be posting private email only sources which are the most reputable sources anyone can find. I will also have direct sources on this thread.. Ones who will advertise their products, throw contests, talk to members and help with any questions they may have.. I will be the one maintaining this entire section so I would appreciate it if before posting any of your sources you would PM me first so I can verify their legitimacy please, once approved you can list them in the appropriate section. Other than that post up and post up a lot.. I'm not one to disappoint so I'd like to see as much traffic, questions, concerns and anything goes in this section..
I PM'D u my Man ......congrats on your New thread Ya Run ........I Might have doubted you but did not know your Rep.NOW I DO....

M.

I got your PM and fully intend on replying back as soon as I get a little free time my dude.. I appreciate your kind words and can assure you I'll help you reach your goals..

I PM'D u my Man ......congrats on your New thread Ya Run ........I Might have doubted you but did not know your Rep.NOW I DO....

M.

I got your PM and fully intend on replying back as soon as I get a little free time my dude.. I appreciate your kind words and can assure you I'll help you reach your goals..
Thanks for the Response Beachbum,Great to have a good advisor on hand here ,You seem the Most expierenced on this Topic.GREAT JOB.I have done my cycles only StussNdBall I've went with cause that's what Bulked me up and was around.I Look forward to a Topic on Cycles of different Juice ...Still Need a Reliable Source 4-Real..All mine are SHOT it's Been a few years and there gone ..I stopped messing with the Black Market once all the first shit went down .

M.

PM Me if Ya feel like being a good Advisor I would like to Talk Again .Especially about sources for menus ...Tks. Beachbum I can see you being a HUGE help to certain members that are into all this .I used to get from Ru$$i@ a bit back and all came 100% pure and that was before the whole Customs Cracking down,What is the best area to get these products from these days?

Thank You

M.

Hey man is naps ok I'd really appreciate Any email only source beach I thought I was getting orals bc I thought steroid.com would be credible when giving source but their banner sells supplements

New to this forum, but glad this section and thread is here.  I used to post in Steroid ologydotcom years ago and used to love the ins and outs of gear and different types of cycles  Ive always wanted to run a hgh cycle but it was way too much dough back in the day when i was into this  (I havent run a cycle in 10 years)

I want to run one in the next 6 months tho and am now looking for email vendors  test and pct

I can suggest a site that tells you who is top of the range of supplying steroids, but I don't know if the moderators will allow this? 

Any feedback is welcome, johnny

Black star republic is good ug.  They prob wont deal with ya unless you have board status ive been a member on few from 03. And others before that.  But i like hg amps.   

Last edited:
@beachbumwhat's up brother? I was wondering if you could PM me? I have some goals and questions. Trying to find a domestic supplier as well if that is also something you could help with. 

Very cool to have this up and running, hopefully it'll help alot of folk make some gainz. I'm just finishing up my cruise about to start my holiday prep. Just a general question as I like to hear different opinions what's your personal favourite tren to test ratio? I've ran in both 2:1 either way and 1:1 and feel I get way better off a higher tren ratio. Running alpha testo and cyber tren ace as I couldn't get Malay soon enough.ive heard descent things about cyber though and my source is legit as they come. I'm not up for giving out details yet I'll run it past the powers that be first. But it's be good to see others opinion or results on different test/tren ratio and also the sides. I'm snap aggressive but that's about it, some backacne but I've been lucky. Oh and I'm 15+ years training and 5-6 years cycling. Don't fuck with gear if you've not done the time.

Peace 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back