Still Around - Feel like I need a reintroduction!!

jules

I wanted to apologize to all of the good and helpful members for "not helping out" lately. I have had a lot on my plate and I have been getting my meds lately from "The secret place." However, I just ordered from TTM so I will be back soon. Please forgive my inactivity. It's bad for me and all.... Here lately, I have considered going into rehab because I can't afford these meds anymore. I will keep you all up to date and let you know what I end up doing....

Thanks so much!

Jules

Awwww... I was just thinking about being a slave to our meds ..last week I was going to see my Sub-devil doctor, thinking that when I first started the meds, I was fine being on them forever, this was perfect solution,  and the world is good. Everyone takes medication for a lot of different reasons and they will stay on them forever... There is no difference between me and them. I take this and They take their heart meds and depression meds.  I accepted that.  Two years into it, I'm having some weird stuff happen to me physically, and I began wondering if it really was ok to be on those things for a long time. Then, I decided a year later that I didn't want to live this way.  I began to second guess the quality of my life and the effect the meds were having, and how long could I afford to do this. The meds turned into the sub-train-to-hell. Lol.  I wake up some mornings and just want to not have to be a slave to these pills.  I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I understand... Everything  is golden until we wake up and realize it's not; but it's too late.  we are imprisoned and now that our brains have caught on to what is going on, we can't keep from feeling  ca-rae-zee!  Many days I have thought about how this will all end.  This is not my first road trip.  And whether it is yours or not, you are doing exactly what is best for you at this moment.  I'm so glad you hopped back on.  I'm new here, but this is not new, if you know what I mean.  I really hope you check in and say hello, and let the ones you know here that you are doing good... Or bad.  

I tend to think too much too... Can you tell?  I have a few credits short of a BS in psychology and I think I spend too much time psycho-analyzing my life and the way I treat others... That's what my daughter says anyway... Lol.  "mom, I know you love me, and I can talk about my feelings anytime with you, you are a good mother... STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOUR SELF!"  anyway, hope you get it all figured out and sorry for adding another page to this website with my posts... I ramble... So sue me. ? ? 

Oh nice to meet you, BTW.     

OMG(oodness) - has it been that long? MAY 14???? Okay - still hanging in. I am at the mercy of a "piece of mail to show." If it doesn't - do I have the funds to go South of the Border? NO!!!

Thanks for the thoughts @MuscledSheHulk  - not over done - just right!

Jules

Hi Jules

Don't know you but I can empathize a bit with parts of your posts . Good luck to you and your situation. 

JB 

hi Jules!

i saw this post and i just wanted to tell you that I temporarily deactivated my FB .........

i was in a snit over comments about Caitlyn Jenner.  

Hope socks is well.....trys!  Xo

It is not ever an easy decision to check into rehab. I had a bad cocaine addiction years ago & it saved my life. I think most of us feel we would love to be free of having to take mess. Good luck to you in whatever you decide.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back