Stims and urinary tract issues

Dr-Octagon

OPAL SPONSOR
Ok so I won't make this graphic. I'm familiar with difficulties urinating while taking ephedrine and ephedra since teenage years.

Then Strattera gave me awful pain and difficulties urinating. Got off it. Went away.
So, went on vacation. Had 2of the stim. -M- compounds. I recall having pain down low which I chalked up to, we'll say sexual tension. She wound up with a uti, I believe I had one as well but I couldn't say whom had it first or if I developed it from stims. implements were involved...so we chalked it up to that

Fast forward, I have a uti and a very unhappy right guy, about 3x unhappy so I hopped on prednisone and and antibiotic. I don't think it's torsion since it's not painful and at this point if it is, he's benched at this stage of the game. No fever or anything.
I know adhd meds can cause these issues. Strattera was worst hands down. Also more common in women. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to post it. I'm also at that age but my last psa was fine. I'd probably get looked at if I didn't have a graduation to attend tomorrow.
Obviously not taking anything currently.

Mods I put this here due to its relation to adhd meds specifically. If it needs to be moved.
I'm posting this for others experience. I see a lot out there anecdotally and I know others have the same issues.

Last edited:
Seems certain stims, taken orally are not as subject to this when consumed via other roa. And thru the process of urinary retention can allow a bacteria to congregate and cause these types of infections.

I see many posta from people affected by Vyvanse.

In my case epididimytis and orchitis. Cefdinir/omnicef prescribed. Keflex is typically available otc for animal use and easily kept on hand for any future issues.

Last edited:
I had a hard time peeing when I was taking high doses of Addies. Moda and arma make your pee smell awful. Strats are pretty up there on stim schedule. I would image if you struggle with UTIs you’d have sensitivities where your bladder is due to retention of urine.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back