Stolen/misdelivered situation

Jeff

OPAL SPONSOR
Been away for awhile but have stayed in the SY game. Nice to be back. 

FWIW, I've already decided to eat this one but figured I'd through it out there for opinions lol. 

Keeping it brief. Ordered from an extremely reliable sy on a Fri, opted for Sat. Delivery. Work Saturdays but this has been fine in past. TN sent, all moving well, parcel showed as delivered. No there when I came home. Wasn't worried and though it may have been delivered to common mail room area. Checked, nothing. 

11 other neighbors in building. Know a few and this has never been a prob. before. Feel like it was either A. Stolen  B. Delivered to wrong address  C. ????

Def hurts my wallet but I feel in the long run I'm better writing it off. I want no interaction with the carrier and can't exactly confront unknown folks. It's been a few days now so if someone else accidentally received it, they would've either returned it, kept it, or trashed it. 

Not worried, ate up over funds but would rather keep my head down and move on. 

Anyone else have go through something similar?  

Jeff

@Jeff Why would you feel uncomfortable calling the shipping company?  You were expecting concert tickets...so why not call and ask to which address the parcel was delivered to?  Even the most trustworthy vendor, years and years of being a customer -- doesn't matter, because shippers do and will make mistakes.  At least you could find out what address it was delivered to. 

Mainly because if it was by some chance intercepted by the shipper don't want to open that can o worms. 

I have "delivery confirmation" online. And there's not much else they show, especially in large buildings. I dealt with this before with a stolen auto part. Shipper would cover but much was required and worst, that address would be flagged and all deliveries needing signatures. This was my understanding. 

I think a neighbor/delivery guy/salesman/Girl Scout/lol had a shady moment and snagged it.  Admit that I still get a glimmer of hope when approaching the front door though. 

I am having a horrible time with a shipper. I don't know why some vendors have changed from one to another and are not requiring signatures. I just moved to a new complex and I also went back to a vendor I had not been with in a while. So, new shipper, new vendor, AND new address. Of course it was sent with no signature required. I looked at the details of the tracking number at 12:00 p.m. -- it said my stuff had been left at  the door two hours prior. Looked outside.. nothing!!!! There had been NO knocking at the door or anything! I had left a sealed envelope on the door but had put the shipper's  name in BIG LETTERS  on the outside. It had not been opened. I had put specific instructions in there in case I was asleep--taking it to the office, etc. The local UPS is not cooperating -- you cant have their phone number -- it can only be a call back if you have called the number. I have been going "around" all week and now I am trying to figure out who to blame.

I know with all my heart that the shipper did not come here -- never a knock at the door or anything! No one will ask the delivery guy specifics about my door -- there are many things that are unique -- like the huge magnolia wreath on the door. Supposedly, he was going to retrace his steps this past Monday -- I have heard nothing!! This new "no signature required" is a bad thing!!! Any driver could say "I left it at the door."  Did he? Did someone steal it? Did he leave it at the wrong place??? No one can tell me what happened!!! Why didn't he knock??? There is so much more to it but this is long enough -- but really -- who would you blame?

According to my dashboard my pkg was "left with individual" today. I have been home all day and other than my regular mail, I didn't receive anything!!! I have never had an issue with stolen or missing mail. i have no idea what to do

RECEIVED PACK TODAY, A BIT OF A SCARE TO SAY THE LEAST, BUT I DID GET IT IN THE END

That's a relief and great to hear you received your pack @fearless

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back