Stress of having to find a new place in 2 Months.

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
So long story short about how an inspector came and the place I just recently moved into is not fit for living due to risk of some or another I can't remember. I am now forced to move and need to find Money for first and last Months Rent and on top of that finding a good place is near impossible especially considering the fact that I got a Cat and Dog and that cuts my options down by 50% automatically so I haven't been posting as much on my usual Forums as of lately cause I am stressed out and depressed and don't wanna Post about anything right now in Life it sucks plain and simple. 

I might have to give up my Cat to someone to take care of and I can probably get a License as a Pet that takes care of Me those special needs Dogs or what ever they are called as my friend told Me they can be allowed into places that don't normally allow Pets due to being special helping dogs etc. 

Not sure why I am making this Thread I guess it's cause I heard your all a friendly community maybe looking for personal stories I can relate to or opinions of what I should do or maybe just typing this all out right now is some good therapeutic Venting who knows I am no Dr. but presumably posting is a way of communicating about your personal issues in life what do you guys think about that lol? 

So long story short about how an inspector came and the place I just recently moved into is not fit for living due to risk of some or another I can't remember. I am now forced to move and need to find Money for first and last Months Rent and on top of that finding a good place is near impossible especially considering the fact that I got a Cat and Dog and that cuts my options down by 50% automatically so I haven't been posting as much on my usual Forums as of lately cause I am stressed out and depressed and don't wanna Post about anything right now in Life it sucks plain and simple. 

I might have to give up my Cat to someone to take care of and I can probably get a License as a Pet that takes care of Me those special needs Dogs or what ever they are called as my friend told Me they can be allowed into places that don't normally allow Pets due to being special helping dogs etc. 

Not sure why I am making this Thread I guess it's cause I heard your all a friendly community maybe looking for personal stories I can relate to or opinions of what I should do or maybe just typing this all out right now is some good therapeutic Venting who knows I am no Dr. but presumably posting is a way of communicating about your personal issues in life what do you guys think about that lol? 
I will keep you in my prayers pork and beans boy. I'm awful sorry you're going through this and to top it all off to have to give away a precious pet that I'm sure you love is just horrible. Please hang in there and know that I hate to use a euphemism but when one door closes another door opens and you will find a better place all in perfect Divine timing and it will be even at a better price. I'm so sorry again. Everyone keep this gentleman in your thoughts and prayers if you don't pray at least just send him positive energy

Oh my goodness I see this is a very old post I assume you have gotten things resolved by now?

Yes luckily everything has worked out for the best. Thank You for the moral  support though @Vickydog I remember statements like this very significantly and for a long time positive and unfortunately negative ones too, reasons for why such as partial photographic memory and how stress increased causing higher cortisol levels and lack of sleep caused the brain to remember things longer and more vividly. 

Cortisol actually protects  the body against stress, problem is long periods of high cortisol levels causes problems like nerve damage, muscle catabolism etc. etc. it is like oil for your body. It's only good for the body for short periods of stress it's not good for long periods of stress. That's when it gets bad and it's interesting how it effects memory. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been there. Totally sucks. Especially with 2 kids. There's nothing scarier than the prospect of being homeless. Glad everything worked out for you. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back