Stuck In Jamaica

• Thread starter Thread starter mellowout
  • Start date Start date
M

mellowout

Hey everybody, just wondering I have a letter that has been stuck in Jamaica NY , has not moved since August 10, 2014, It came from IN. It left from Mumbai Airport on the 2nd of August, went from there to NY. NY got there on the 4th of August 2014. Then went from there to Jamaica NY got there on the 10th of August and has not moved since. It says on the USPS tracking - Your item as arrived at our facility in Jamaica NY, 11430 on August 10th 2014 at 7:51 AM. The item is currently in transit to it's destination information if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Do you think it's just lost or seized from customs ? Anybody had this happen ? I am just freaking out it's the not knowing that is driving me crazy ! isn't 13 days and it has no updates a long time ? I am thinking I will never see it. Please any information will hopefully ease my mind. Thanks.

mellowout

Meant to ask if anyone knows if it may just random show up ? Is that possible without any updates on the USPS tracking site??

I check this site so many times a day. And I am going to my mailbox everyday and nothing, Thanks

mellowout

I have had stuff stuck in NY for over a week. Nothing would surprise me.

Have you ever had a letter stuck there that long ? It's been 13 days, 2-weeks tomorrow. This is a 1st for me, I just wished someone had a similar situation to what may be gong on. I have just been a nervous wreak. Thanks for your reply catinthehat. I appreciate it very much.  Hope yours move any day now.. Good luck sweetie.

mellowout

Does anybody else know anything about this ? Anything similar, please help out a worried gal.....

If anybody can help me with this problem I would so much appreciate it so much, it would mean the world to me. Or if you had something similar happen to you. I just wonder id my letter may just show up one day with out any updates on the USPS site, I check it everyday and I am getting so fed up with it it's like I am consumed with it. It's Sunday now so I thought there may be an update since the last update was on a Sunday but when I went to USPS site it says the same thing. Just freaking out here....

mellowout

There is no way to tell you for sure. I know folks have recd letters while the tracking says still stuck in customs. USPS is severely understaffed and really shitty about updating tracking a LOT. you may receive a LL from customs saying they have seized your package. Just dont respond if youget it. It has happened to 99% of us, withno ramifications. The "letter" just may go missing and you will never hear of it againA. fter two weeks, write it off. You may be happily surprised though.

Thanks for your reply catinthehat. I hope I don't receive a letter saying it has been seized I think that would freak me out! I hope it just shows up one day that would be great, But I really don't think that will happen to me. it would be so nice if it did..

It is coming up to that 2 week point so I guess like you said I should just write it off if I don't see anything in the next couple days,

Thanks so much sweetie! Hope you have a awesome day..........

@mellowout

Did you ever received your package? Don't get too freaked out over customs letters...I got like  two of those things. Just lay low for awhile.

usually past orders as soon as it clears customs and goes to Jamica Queens NYC, the next day i have it in my state. This time its been 2days since leaving customs i havent received, maybe related to that shitstorm NE is facing 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back