Stuck in the place we don’t like

Shred81

Hi everyone. So I ordered from a venodor here and my pack has been stuck in customs since early on the 24th  which is 3 days. It was coming from Indi& 

i ordered from the Netherlands and the uk and those breezed right through customs. Is there something about ordering from indi@ that makes it take longer in customs? At what point should I get worried and suspect that the pack is not coming? How many days on average have you guys seen packs be held up in that crappy place once arriving here from indi&? I asked my source and he said “I fuckin told you 10-15 days in customs don’t send me anymore emails or I’m banning you” 

now I obviously didn’t deserve to be treated by the source like that considering that he has screwed up so many things regarding my order but was my question to the source that bad? And should I be worried? Thank you so much guys. Looking forward to hearing  from you guys and gals.  

I don’t have any idea about the cUsTomS part but I do know that a lot of vendors don’t like lots of emails. But, no, I’d be pissed to receive that email, but that’s just my opinion. I do know though that some members have been banned from some vendors strictly for sending too many emails.

Now, I have heard it to take 5-7 days in the go-through place. That’s one of those places you just have to wait on. And, it could take even longer in cUsToMs than that, you just never know. But I think avg start -finish is about 10 days to 2 weeks, from what I’ve read & been told by other members.  

@Sunrise81 I cannot agree more, they don’t want to be overwhelmed with emails and I don’t think they like too much exposure As well. I did an order from @Moda Man not us to us and it took about  21 days some 2 weeks . And one other thing is that I have seen my orders at customs still, but I had already received, I know it might seem impossible but it’s true. I thought I had a letter coming from across the pond, I could track on the tns given, but it was untackable here it said label created, but I had already received twice same way from same vendor. Ive waited 5 weeks once, I dont get it, but I would take @Sunrise81s advice. Try to be patient and if it goes over a month then I would do something. PS my husband loves taking the stamps, he started his own secret stamp collection from my orders overseas! Weirdo!

@Heavenlee I appreciate your response as well as anyone else that has or will respond. The package I’m referring to is an express pack from in which is trackable all the way. It’s been stuck at customs like I said. The source I ordered from told me what I said in the first post and then cursed at me in the same email. His communication wasn’t clear which is why I sent more than one email. Now bear in mind, this whole order with him has taken forever. I paid him such a long time ago and he has shipped it bit by bit, saying that he didn’t have it etc. and one of the previous packs he sent me, he didn’t copy my address right and it was a miracle I got it and not someone else. That would of been a security risk. It actually did go to someone else and was a miracle I ended up with it. So having said that, I don’t think he has the right to curse at me and he lost a very good customer unless he apologizes to me. Plus before I ordered, he promised I would get my shipment but now he is telling me if I send him one more email “he’s banning me”. So I’m deeply disappointed but the main thing I am concerned about is the express pack that’s been stuck in the place we don’t want it to be stuck in for multiple days. 

@Heavenlee I appreciate your response as well as anyone else that has or will respond. The package I’m referring to is an express pack from in which is trackable all the way. It’s been stuck at customs like I said. The source I ordered from told me what I said in the first post and then cursed at me in the same email. His communication wasn’t clear which is why I sent more than one email. Now bear in mind, this whole order with him has taken forever. I paid him such a long time ago and he has shipped it bit by bit, saying that he didn’t have it etc. and one of the previous packs he sent me, he didn’t copy my address right and it was a miracle I got it and not someone else. That would of been a security risk. It actually did go to someoneelse and was a miracle I ended up with it. So having said that, I don’t think he has the right to curse at me and he lost a very good customer unless he apologizes to me. Plus before I ordered, he promised I would get my shipment but now he is telling me if I send him one more email “he’s banning me”. So I’m deeply disappointed but the main thing I am concerned about is the express pack that’s been stuck in the place we don’t want it to be stuck in for multiple days. 
Heavenlee pretty much nailed it. International TN's don't amount to anything. They can show when a package hits customs, and other than that, they pretty much can show up WHENEVER...From Days to Weeks, to occasionally Never.........That has been my experience from the last 10 years.. 

The vendors can do nothing when its going through the checks. Its part of all mail. Sometimes it slides right through and other times it feels like its actually stuck there

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back