Stupid mistake, I took .5 mgs of Xanax. I get tested in four days… Advice needed

Jam1976

I take clonazepam on a daily basis, I accidentally took .5 mg of Xanax this morning. I tried to throw it up, I do not have a good gag reflex. I know I got part of it up, I saw the orange from the pill in the toilet. But by the time I was done vomiting I was already feeling the effects.  I get drug tested in four days. I am 5'3", 106 pounds on average… Very active with yoga and other forms of exercise. I eat a healthy diet, very healthy. If I increase my fluids and exercise even more, eat healthy...is there a chance that I will come up clean on my UA test?  If not, I just need to be honest with my doctor about my mistake. I'm not sure how that will go… It may go a very poorly, or he may give me a pass for being honest. It's a crapshoot.

I still can't believe I made such a stupid mistake!  

Last edited by a moderator:
 Even if I take a home test, lab tests are a lot more advanced and the detection limits are not the same.  Even if I come up negative in the end, I know I should probably just be honest. It was an innocent mistake, I wish I was better at throwing up!  Are used to be prescribed Xanax, so it's not conceivable that I would take one by accident… But I have done this before and he has given me a pass. I feel like I'd be pushing my luck  at building to another stupid mistake. I leave on  A very important family vacation in a month. To have my doctor drop me right before vacation (that cost me a small fortune... tickets this year, holy crap!) would be rather devastating.  This is what happens when you're nervous, rushing  and not being mindful due to being stressed out and filled with panic. You make mistakes, really really stupid mistakes.  Face the consequences… I'm going to have to one way or the other most likely.  Maybe four days is enough time, maybe not.  Putting my  treatment and a life situation  on the line over this isn't very appealing. Damn.  All of this stress is created by getting the medications to treat my anxiety… All it's doing is creating more anxiety. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something here. 

Xanax is 48-72 hours max in urine.
 Yes, I was honest about taking that one little pill and I still came up negative… It ended up being a win-win with my doctor.  It definitely and proved our level of trust, he and I are still pretty new to each other.  Believe me, I will be much more careful in the future, LOL.  I was stressed for nothing.  But my doctor is very cool in terms of messing up once in awhile,  but he has zero tolerance policy on dishonesty. So for me it wasn't worth taking the risk, everyone's metabolism is different.  And honestly, it would have eaten at me and driven me crazy if I hadn't told him. I would have just worried myself to death.  So all is well that ends well!  

I admit that I am super super excited to be leaving for an extended vacation! I will try to check it on here while I'm away, but I will be gone until August. 

Be well everyone!!!

Yes, I was honest about taking that one little pill and I still came up negative… It ended up being a win-win with my doctor.  It definitely and proved our level of trust, he and I are still pretty new to each other.  Believe me, I will be much more careful in the future, LOL.  I was stressed for nothing.  But my doctor is very cool in terms of messing up once in awhile,  but he has zero tolerance policy on dishonesty. So for me it wasn't worth taking the risk, everyone's metabolism is different.  And honestly, it would have eaten at me and driven me crazy if I hadn't told him. I would have just worried myself to death.  So all is well that ends well!  

I admit that I am super super excited to be leaving for an extended vacation! I will try to check it on here while I'm away, but I will be gone until August. 

Be well everyone!!!
Damn that's a long vacation. Have fun where you going my friend? Looking forward to having you back!!!!!

Xanax is 48-72 hours max in urine.
My other half gets drug tested and they want his script for his benzo (Klonopin) to be six months or less, his is over the 6 month line -he got it filled by a doctor about 8 months ago, so every time he has to get drug tested and can't get to the doctor or get a script  (he almost always has advance notice) he has to not take the klonopin and it sucks, it helps him sleep/pain at night. Any tips on how long Klonopin stays in? I Know it has a longer half life, Thanks @US Army Veteran and any other advice!

My other half gets drug tested and they want his script for his benzo (Klonopin) to be six months or less, his is over the 6 month line -he got it filled by a doctor about 8 months ago, so every time he has to get drug tested and can't get to the doctor or get a script  (he almost always has advance notice) he has to not take the klonopin and it sucks, it helps him sleep/pain at night. Any tips on how long Klonopin stays in? I Know it has a longer half life, Thanks @US Army Veteran and any other advice!
Klonopin has a super long half life up to 50 hours in some cases. Which means it may be traced in urine for 5-7 days if I had to take a good guess. But that's strictly a guess.

I was thinking that, I've gotten him trying some Kratom, he has bad shoulder pain etc, even with pain meds and a glass of wine he doesn't sleep. We move a lot for his job and doctors hate writing scripts for Benzo's (which I don't remember the last time I asked a doctor for anything but an antibiotic but he needs it for work) Thanks @US Army Veteran!

Peace ~ Jax 

I was thinking that, I've gotten him trying some Kratom, he has bad shoulder pain etc, even with pain meds and a glass of wine he doesn't sleep. We move a lot for his job and doctors hate writing scripts for Benzo's (which I don't remember the last time I asked a doctor for anything but an antibiotic but he needs it for work) Thanks @US Army Veteran!

Peace ~ Jax 
Your welcome my friend. I hope  it helps!

I'm SO busy, work about 90 hours a week now and have a ton going on. I stay away from other Benzos like Xanax because I get too addicted to that fast onset (yeah it feels good...but I'm obviously high adterwards). Clonezepam helps my anxiety levels without making me feel too doped up. Looking to get a Benzo high? This probably isn't the best option. Xan bars kicked my but... but being an addict nothing was ever enough. 5 years ago when I was popping them like candy I was a zombie. I just don't have the self control to take anything else and function. As time passes, I've found I'm happier and healthier mentally taking long acting drugs for anxiety. I've taken a Xanax here and there. But for the most part I avoid them now.

my situation is different, I been on the med for a long time, terminated from work, may not afford to keep valid script so taking urine test and buying drinks for pre-employement may be a burden on wallet.... and who knows how many I am going to have to take with no good to the fed shut down and me terminated from work not gov related but applying for assistance and unemployment with the fed gov... while trying to budget $$$ that's a  NIGHTMARE 

Def_Starr

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back