Stupid question from a stupid person

• Thread starter Thread starter ktkenda
  • Start date Start date
K

ktkenda

Yes, I am naïve. I spoke to this man from an online pharmacy, and he was nice as pie. Said he had my order in stock. Asked me to send money Western Union. I agreed to the amount, got the info, and wired the money. He was supposed to send me a tracking number. No tracking number. When I called him about it, he said I owed him yet more money. I told him I sent the money he quoted. He said "no money, no order" and hung up on me. I'm assuming I am out that money and there is no way to get it back? He will no longer take my calls. I won't post the website to not break the rules, but I'm guessing in general, I'm a naïve idiot who screwed up and lost her money?

Thanks for any feedback!

Hi ktkenda, I am a newbie too so I can relate. My first pick was with a vendor that has an irrefutable reputation according to all of the posts buy my pmt (cim) is completely hung up. I am still kicking myself but I do have hope due to the way I mailed it and hopefully the letter will simply be returned (or the transaction might occur). Just curious as to how you found the the one you went with and did you only correspond by phone? If it is a well known vendor, I am sure the moderators can help. 

Btw, the best thing from what I have read  is to do is just follow the threads with the best recommendations that have been around for a while. I would avoid anyone that only has a few posts that haven not been vetted by the folks here. And courtesy goes a long way when reaching out to potential contacts.

Yes, I am naïve. I spoke to this man from an online pharmacy, and he was nice as pie. Said he had my order in stock. Asked me to send money Western Union. I agreed to the amount, got the info, and wired the money. He was supposed to send me a tracking number. No tracking number. When I called him about it, he said I owed him yet more money. I told him I sent the money he quoted. He said "no money, no order" and hung up on me. I'm assuming I am out that money and there is no way to get it back? He will no longer take my calls. I won't post the website to not break the rules, but I'm guessing in general, I'm a naïve idiot who screwed up and lost her money?

Thanks for any feedback!
you wont get your money back. Most of us have all been there, so dont feel bad. (Yes, I have sent money via WU to Cameroon because they would just drop stuff at my house in 15 minutes, and then wanted more money because "their boss" said it had to be a bigger order". Found them on craigslist. Give me a trophy!)

Ktkenda, I think that's the guy who got me too, son of a $&@&))! But at least I found this wonderful world of folks like myself, weather getting cold now and makes it v miserable for me, and I'm always in pain anyway, which makes thieves like we've both been had by even worse. I'm not out for a joy ride, not that that wouldn't be nice, I just want to participate in life.

Please don't beat yourselves up too much there are far more scammers out there than legitamite vendors,it's a faceless scam done online or over the phone.Thats why the scumbags  do it as there's no real chance of repercussions and they know that many people are desperate for these meds!!.

Now that you've found this place just read read and read some more,it's all there if you spend a little time and research the international/email threads.Welcome and say goodbye to the scumbags who try a tempt genuine people out of there $ with untruths about what they can supply.The most popular threads here have been veted by the mods who do a great job for the members of this site.I know some of the threads have many pages of feedback but the more you read the better.Its a small price to pay compared to being scammed by these scumbags?.

Once again welcome and happy reading.....

Peace 

Bliss... . . . 

Thank you!
No problem whatsoever we've all been there when starting out on the iop tip!.

I myself have never been caught out but almost a good few times basically if it seems to be too good to be true it usually is.When I say I've never been scammed I mean straight up scammed,but I have bought meds that seemed to be great in the price stakes only to find they are complete bunk even then not for huge amounts.When you go with an unproven vendor ask for sample first to check quality,even then they may send you legitimate meds 1st and get you with a much bigger order!!.

I myself stick to the proven threads and find it a most satisfactory way to get what I need.So stick with the most popular threads and you'll find you'll always be happy with the results.

Pretty easy really as the mods check out the international/email only threads thourally for us to order with confidence.As all ways check out the most resent pages at least as even the MOST trusted can turn to selective scams at least!.But I find it happens very rarely here so order with confidence.And as all ways do your homework thourally.....

Peace 

Bliss.......

Hey

I like this thread; however, friends, esp. the newly minted, a few caveats/guideposts: don't get too comfy with the "popular" vendors or expect a reliable routine....I tell you, shite can change either gradually (ie: pre-warning as in holidays, and/or Holy days MEX) or quite quickly: random raids, weather (hurricanes/SY in particular?); or fakes, yeah, some of the best, vendors, man,....- it happens and just well -- hell, your vendor "lost it for whatever"?? We are all human! Sometimes from those very stars we thought would never fall or FAIL.....so IMO maintain vigilance depending, well, on your dependency, as so many of us here are sharing. Been getting my mojo med needs via electronica since early 2's. Kinda know a few thangs.

peace and love in this messed up world....

Poppygirl

Hey

I like this thread; however, friends, esp. the newly minted, a few caveats/guideposts: don't get too comfy with the "popular" vendors or expect a reliable routine....I tell you, shite can change either gradually (ie: pre-warning as in holidays, and/or Holy days MEX) or quite quickly: random raids, weather (hurricanes/SY in particular?); or fakes, yeah, some of the best, vendors, man,....- it happens and just well -- hell, your vendor "lost it for whatever"?? We are all human! Sometimes from those very stars we thought would never fall or FAIL.....so IMO maintain vigilance depending, well, on your dependency, as so many of us here are sharing. Been getting my mojo med needs via electronica since early 2's. Kinda know a few thangs.

peace and love in this messed up world....

Poppygirl

That's basically what  im saying poppygirl,i find that you still have to check even the most popular threads here before making an order.As you said we are coming up to the time when things can be lost or Mia,it can be a most frustrating time.The trick is to make sure you don't run out and have a stock before the season of postal madness!!.

peace

Bliss...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back