Sub doctors and Soma drug testing

• Thread starter Thread starter KLemur88
  • Start date Start date
K

KLemur88

I am fairly certain my sub doctor is drug testing me mainly for Suboxone, other opiates, and benzos. I have a broke pelvis and ribs that are healing well but it's been only 3 mths and Soma's have been helping me since I transitioned off a ton of opiates to subs. He hasn't tested me yet, but told me it would be random and I that I had to go to a place that's called Any Lab Test Now. 

My first question is do you think he will care if it shows up?

Secondly, will it even show up ?

Thirdly, does anyone know if it will show in my urine after 72 hours of abstinence? 

Thanks guys!

I am fairly certain my sub doctor is drug testing me mainly for Suboxone, other opiates, and benzos. I have a broke pelvis and ribs that are healing well but it's been only 3 mths and Soma's have been helping me since I transitioned off a ton of opiates to subs. He hasn't tested me yet, but told me it would be random and I that I had to go to a place that's called Any Lab Test Now. 

My first question is do you think he will care if it shows up?

Secondly, will it even show up ?

Thirdly, does anyone know if it will show in my urine after 72 hours of abstinence? 

Thanks guys!
soma i do not think in fact almost positive will not be tested for i go to a methadone clinic and they test for like 12 different drugs and somas is one that is not on the test in fact in all my years i can't think of any drug test i ever took thst tested for soma unless ther doing some super test where they test for everything even synthetic canabinoids and Zolpidem and shit you should be fine

and even if it did somas half life is super short all you would have to do is not take any for a day or 2 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nirvanadone87 thanks I appreciate it! And yes I will stop for a few days just in case. I'm hoping he gives me my random this week. 

I get probation drug screens and suboxone drug tests and I know 100 percent sure my S0maz do not show, otherwise use lose my freaking mind!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back