Subox pill??

runnerlk

Got these from a reliable SY. I have limited experience with the film and never got it in pill form.

20180125_121931_HDR.jpg

20180125_121942.jpg

@runnerrk, I don't know why it's not putting names in, but I was on suboxone and subutex for 15 years and I fondly remember those. Those are the good kind I honestly prefer. I hate the ones that are tiny like a little aspirin. Those are legit but they are suboxone 8 mg in pill form. My ex used to take subutex because he's on Medicare they only prescribe subutex without the narcan in them. We both still get ours we see a doctor in Denver that writes refills I get them cashed but rarely take them. But I get the film strips. When I'm in Denver I get the pills you have pictured. I hate the subvolves I was immediately in withdraw taking them they are garbage. You are good to go if there not counterfeit or fakes but I've taken them many times. I think they have so many different kinds now and depending on the pharmacy you go to it's a crapshoot because the patent ran out 7 years ago a long time ago. I remember the original orange ones! Here's a picture of subutex my husband left behind.

IMG_0118.JPG

I asked my girlfriend that takes them and she said I was wrong she didn't remember me giving her those kind. I'm sorry my memory is foggy I quit taking them a year ago but still take a part of one when I have to see the doctor but he only sees me twice a year and it was useless because he never has asked for a urine test because they seem to mostly looking for marijuana and it's legal where I'm from. But I did do research and although there is not an image it does have a description on pill identifier.

Drug: Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride (Sublingual)Strength: 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base)Pill Imprint: N8 Logo (Arrow)Color: WhiteShape: Round

good luck to you my friend sorry I have disappeared but I was severely depressed I did not use so I'm still clean except for my benzos! 

yea the top is a non usa brand name subutex tiny 8s as they go by around here my faves but daym they raise your tolly quick.  The other pic is of the huge waffers those work fine they are just massive and if you wanna bang it you have have the tec down. 

those are great make huge shots no nalaxone.

Can anyone confirm if this is  bup sublingual from starlite ? There are no markings on either side, pretty smooth coating. Much different than anything I've seen.

tam.jpg

The N8 markings certainly seem the same as the ones I got in the UK,only the UK ones are hexagonal in shape.I once got arrow generic made ones off a site year's ago now so that may explain the arrow sign?.

On the S/L ones they are only 0.2mg if my memory serves me right and I know they were small with no markings,but it's been a fair while since I've ordered now.I would say you'd be good to go with them though as SLs meds are All WAYS of good quality....

Bliss......

I always preferred the strips.  They are easy to cut and control your dose as you taper down.  I was always confused how anyone does that with the pills... that is unless tapering down isn't necessarily the goal.

I can confirm from personal subscription to the Subut€x magazine for past 15 years that the first pic of N8 with an arrow is generic 8mg Suboxon€ containing 2mg Nalaxon€. The generic Subut€x have only an 8 and arrow on other side. Made by Hi-tech. Size of a Ksalo£ alp, tiny.

!!!!!!***** I added a filter to make the markings more visible!! They are solid white *******

E1946241-3917-4BAB-907E-FA8193EDC621.jpeg

9B2FEE59-5E6E-4ADC-97D2-AE89F619F984.jpeg

So no. The top picture is not generic Suboxon€. It is generic Subut€x. And yes, they are USA brand theoretically - manufacturered in France by Ethypharm for Hi-Tech (USA) which is a division of Akron (USA). Primarily distributed by Cardinal Health, but McKesson also distributes.

Last edited:
@ozzy13  I was on Subs for 8 months.  I started on the strips and then went to tabs.  I liked the strips but for some reason I found them easier to abuse and I thought they were stronger.  In regards to how you taper on pills......I did the ole eyeball trick.  Fortunately they are easy to split but do get crumbly the smaller you get!  I jumped from .25 mgs and found it rather easy.  I think it would have been harder to jump from the strips, for me.  I realize everyone is different and each person will have their own experience but for me they were a lifesaver and breaking the pills was a breeze.   I also think once I got down to that size, I became less worried about the exact measurement because I knew I was going to quit.  Its a weird but amazingly helpful drug.  I read a bunch of subz forums and people either loved it or hated it.  I was in the former and I wish people had more access to it.  I also think Narkoticks anon would allow people doing M.A.T.  in their programs.  95% of them consider medicinal aids to be dirty, meaning you arent considered drug free which is ridiculous in my opinion.  Sorry for the rambling post.....I smoked some Wedding Cake for lunch and I am buzzing really well.

On the sub debate i was on suboxone for roughly 2 nhlf yrs and when i got down to 0.2mgs i became depressed with anxiaty and basically non comunicative.I think they most definatly ARE a godsend to some but i think the less time your on them the better.

Bliss....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back