Suboxone Testing

freesmok

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I got a question if anybody can help.....My fiance has to take a UA soon so she needs to have subs in here system but nothing else,and this place does a 12 or 16 point test i forget but there the serious ua cups. Anyway my main question is that I have a friend with clean urine but he's obviously a male. So if i take clean urine urine right before her test and put half a subligual strip in till it dissolves ,will that work as far as coming up with just subs in pee without tampering or anything??. Oh yea and can they tell the difference between male and female urine without sending it to a lab????? They do everything right there and they try to get u in and out.........any help on this would be appreciated

i really doubt putting a sub in it will make it show up positive for bupe, i feel like it needs to be the metabolized, excreted form of it or something.

no i'm almost positive you can't tell a difference between male and female urine in a standard UA instant test. maybe the ones they send away to a lab, idk.

if you do plan on using someone else's urine, you need to put it in something water tight and keep it warm somehow. The only ways i've heard of friends doing this are pee in a condom with hand warmers taped around it taped to my buddy's leg.

The temperature test needs it to be like 100 degrees at least i think. Idk.

Well i had this dude who usta do it all the time but my fiances is not court ordered too like he was .........but what im not sure of is with the 16 point test if that would b able to tell male or female....idk.......they didnt test her this month anyway......thanks

There are some Google entries about this subject and a dissolving a piece of Suboxone has not worked for Anyone I so who tried it.

What you're trying to do is very tricky best of luck to you

I got a question if anybody can help.....My fiance has to take a UA soon so she needs to have subs in here system but nothing else,and this place does a 12 or 16 point test i forget but there the serious ua cups. Anyway my main question is that I have a friend with clean urine but he's obviously a male. So if i take clean urine urine right before her test and put half a subligual strip in till it dissolves ,will that work as far as coming up with just subs in pee without tampering or anything??. Oh yea and can they tell the difference between male and female urine without sending it to a lab????? They do everything right there and they try to get u in and out.........any help on this would be appreciated
No, this will not work. Any drug test, whether it be an instant or mail-away GC/MS, etc. that is looking for "Suboxone/Buprenorphine" will test negative if one dissolves a strip directly into the urine... Why? Well simply put, the drug test(s) look for and are activated by a metabolite of Buprenorphine, called Norbuprenorphine. Basically when you dissolve a strip directly into urine or any other liquid, it stays as the active drug in the dose, unmetabolized, AKA Buprenorphine. However, when one takes it internally, the body metabolizes the Buprenorphine into Norbuprenorphine and other metabolites, thus triggering a positive panel for "Suboxone/Buprenorphine" on any drug test. If you need any more clarification, feel free to ask or PM me. Hope that helps!

Agreed, but note that the standard test panel does not test for bupe.  It is a separate test which looks specifically for the metabolite.   Also, usually, when the UA is done they check for temperature, which s/b about 92 or 94 degrees on the strip.   100 will put up a red flag.   Also they check for urine dilution.   

There is a specific test for it, of course yes it will NOT show up for opiates.

I used to work at a Labcorp/Quest/etc. medical testing type place as a supervisor and this test was -rarely- ordered, on par with like a 10-panel...so not so often. I believe mostly just subxone doctors themselves use them (it surely aids in making sure somebody hasn't gone through too much at once or stopped taking it).

They have to test specifically for suboxone that's a fact. Yes you can put a sub in the sample and you will be good to go also a fact. They don't test for suboxone levels so no worries with that.

Hi @happypappy,

With all due respect, IMHO I beg to differ on a coupla points you mentioned.

First, when we talk about drug testing we must understand that the lab tests themselves are set up differently for different purposes.  For example, an employment screening test might be a simple 10-panel screen for general categories of drugs (benz, opi, amp, etc.) and not a specific substance.  Since you are talking about putting a sub in a sample to be "good to go" I am assuming you are referring to drug treatment compliance testing, which is more comprehensive, as opposed to an employment screening.  Generally an employment screening that shows a positive result will offer an option to do a confirmation test in the lab.

- Yes, I do agree that sub is usually a separate test from standard 0pi@te tests and therefore is a separate order not typically found in a ten-panel test. More and more, however, some labs http://millenniumlabs.com/services/millennium-udt/udt-offerings/ are beginning to include it in a more comprehensive "standard" test.

- A GS/MS lab specifically looks for the metabolized substance, norbuprenorphine which is chemically different from the the unmetabolized substance, buprenorphine.  This is done specifically to insure that the sample itself was not tampered with.in your urine, In addition they test for the amount of water, creatine, pH and other contaminants that might indicate tampering

- A drug treatment compliance lab not only quantifies the substance , but the better labs will graph the quantity so as to provide the ordering physician with a patient history http://millenniumlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/MLI-MKT12505_RADAR_Report_Mock-Up_MLIS1.pdf.

Having said that, some sub doctors don't send samples to a lab at all in which case the patient might get away with it.  But IME most, if not all sub doctors send a sample from time to time to a Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometer - based lab both to confirm any positive tests and to demonstrate to the D Ea that they are being good medical practitioners.

I hope you find this useful, and if I am wrong about this, please let me know.

PR

Last edited by a moderator:
Find someone at your doctors shop (another patient). Pay him or her for a bottle of clean urine with metabolized suboxone. At my doctors office there are people who are known to be clean and they sell a sample for ten or twenty bucks. Most people smoke weed or take benzos and most of us need clean urine. Make some friends man. You'll be ok. You will not be ok if you drop suboxone or subutex in the sample. My doctors office is a complete mess though. They screw up everything and could care less as long as the DEA is happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotta agree with most here that adding a bit of sub is really risky to say the least and if caught gonna get you thrown off your careplan,the good old look for another patient with a clean urine sample is much better and with these clean samples they'd be cleaning up $ wise (forgive the pun).That said I've heard of people saying yeah I have a clean sample and I comes back dirty!.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back