Sup Peps

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I am aka clyde. I have many medical condition . i live life in a wheel chair and have to live off of a tiny check every month - but i do have much experience with the info that is on this site. I new of 80 percent of these site before i know of this site and have tried over half od the site that you guys have listed. Sadly to say i have tried alot of the blacklisted sites wish i would have found you guys sooner could have saved me many of my tiny checks. How bout CAM they were so good back in the day id like a new topic started about them to see if they really are as bad as avery one says. They sent me a email not to long ago saying we have ripped off many of our customer and want to make it up to them if we own you any thing please send us a email and we will try to do what ever it takes to make you one of our happy customers again. But now i wasnt just any customer i was the customer bout 2000 3 rimes a week. I hope all of you have good luck looking for what you are wantin to buy if you need to no anything send me a message not only do i no alot about all of the different iop's I also have a doctrines degree in comuters and are very computer savy when it comes to wanting to be sneaky on the net keep your wife or better half off your back.

Hey Clyde,

I'm new on here and as well have had the experience of a few on the blacklist, noticed you metioned your degree's in computers. I'm currently in 2nd year of a Systems Network Beng, juggling all the plates of pulling my final end of year project together, beginning the prep for exams and getting ready to sit CCNA. Done load of M/soft professional exams over the last few years I'm 1 exam away from MCITP at the minute, but love networking. Got a few switch's and half a dozen routers here and love just planning and actually building a network. Also like Linux Debian as main os on my desktop machine and love playing with Backtrack. Yea Imust sound a bore lol but its fun and I like it. Tend to keep my diaz till weekends or when I genuinely need it, which seems to be always around this time of year......strange that lol.

macez

I like your style Clyde. Nice to meet you. PM me if you want any information around this site, I've learned quite a bit since I've been here. Also I think you would be a great person to talk to about computers and forensic accounting.

Take care,

~Younghypnotiq

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back