Surprisingly this is never talked about …

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
What is Spend Analysis?

Spend analysis is the practice of analyzing procurement spend to decrease costs, increase efficiency or improve supplier relationships. Procurement spend analytics is the process to collect, cleanse, classify and analyze spend data through either dedicated software or one-off spend cubes.

Spend analytics is one of the key tools that procurement organizations use to proactively identify savings opportunities, manage risks and optimize their organization’s buying power. It is often regarded as the fundamental foundation of sourcing. It is a tool that sourcing executives can utilize to engineer superior performance. Data from spend analysis can improve visibility into corporate spend, as well as drive performance improvement, contract compliance, and most importantly, cost savings.

Analysing procurement spend provides data that can be used as a baseline to measure improvements, and to also provide reliable data for deciding strategies to realize short and long term savings. As procurement moves to a more strategic function in the company, spend analysis is its fundamental strategic technique which establishes a parallel process that guides senior leaders and budget holders in maximizing value for the organization’s dollar.

Thats basics … and can be applied to cyrpto as well 

mountaincat9 said:
@EasyMoneySnip3r well don't I feel like an idiot lol!!  This went sweeping through my chemo brain.  Now I know where to go for teck questions but I think my brain is forever soft at this point but thanks for the new info.  :)
@mountaincat9 hey stop that attitude. Learn something new every day from good sources . 

my favorite is here 

google.scholar.com copy paste that 

or udemy has online courses u can pay like 3 bucks to learn anything in 

Surprisingly this is never talked about

What is Spend Analysis?[...]

Thats basics … and can be applied to cyrpto as well 
Well, I can assure you that FinCEN talks about it :)

Ever heard of a company called AnChain? There are a handful like that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back