Sy Refugee

FreeWillie

hello everyone, Ive been lurking for a couple years here but never signed up or even posted. since the whole "collapse" I figured I should start networking and see if I can find a new store to shop at

thanks for the welcomes! Medhelp Ive been hitting the search button...A LOT and cant find what Im lookin for. I see the mex section is gone and there no domestic vendors with PK not really sure what to do now but I will keep looking and hope for the best

@highroller.  totally right my friend we got to comfortable with the mex vendors and didn't bother finding a back up option. From now on I'll make sure to have a main source a plan B a plan C and hopefully a plan D!

Hello All. I am also an SY Refugee. After 5 years with the same vendor, I feel as though I've lost a good friend; even though I probably did not know their real name. It's now completely frustrating to wait weeks for an order you don't even know will arrive...

thanks for the welcomes! Medhelp Ive been hitting the search button...A LOT and cant find what Im lookin for. I see the mex section is gone and there no domestic vendors with PK not really sure what to do now but I will keep looking and hope for the best
Welcome, and keep the faith friend! Read A LOT and keep contributing in a constructive way, you will find what you need. The "collapse" has left a huge void for many people, but options will start trickling back in, and our awesome mods are always on top of it. Good luck!  /default_smile.png

You picked an appropriate user name for the times for sure! Got my attention and made me smile. Same story but I jumped on board during the December meltdown. I have learned a ton---actually more than I ever wanted to know but having access to legitimate info has been a huge help to me and I so appreciate everyone who takes the time to share here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the welcomes everyone! I've been reading and decided to place orders in the EU section already one with Paris and will try Geneva too!

@highroller.  totally right my friend we got to comfortable with the mex vendors and didn't bother finding a back up option. From now on I'll make sure to have a main source a plan B a plan C and hopefully a plan D!

Many backups are always good!  Welcome, FW!

@Medhelp I sent you my order after corresponding with you for a few days. It's been over a day and still no reply from you. Is everything ok?

@Medhelp I sent you my order after corresponding with you for a few days. It's been over a day and still no reply from you. Is everything ok?
MH is all good n you get quality boxed meds from the Pharm. You will be all good I talked to him a week ago for the first Time and have no Worries ,Having Patients is half the Game ,Read back pages MH does not come overnight , I wish ..Depending where you are it will probably be atleast 2- 4 weeks .No tracking # but after its moving he can locate it for you ....give him a day or two atleast JR to get shit straight.just IMODJ

The landscape changes so fast, op's come and go on a daily basis, and I've been in the game since 2002, there is no certainty and there never will be, so damn glad we have this amazing forum, (which also come and go....hope this one stick around, lots of great knowledge !!!),

G

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back