Synthetic cannabinoids from lf/ls - China - before the ban.

rcnishko

Hello to all colleagues. This topic will be specifically for the synthetic cannabinoids we bought before the ban (a year ago) in China.

I will not go into details about the ban itself and the state of the market at the moment. I want to comment on another fact with you. This is a question that has bothered me for a long time.

What exactly did these packages bought by lf / ls in recent years contain?

I don't believe these were just synthetic cannabinoids because:

- I have acquaintances who stopped heroin through the aforementioned products

- with each bare touch of these substances and packages, a person was out of order for several consecutive hours. (I have never received anything like this from anyone else). Even with a light breath of the package itself, he could still be like a zombie for hours.

- Whether we bought a kilo of Noid for $ 1,900 or $ 2,900, each pack of these guys was active even in contact with the skin!

- so far I have reached prices of $ 5,000 per kilogram, and for more than 6 months I have not discovered even 10% of the general characteristics. We found active synthetic cannabinoids, but in the standard way, not by touching, inhaling, wearing underpants, etc.

- during a laboratory test (not by me personally) I was told that there were morphine-phobic substances (opioids), cannabinoids, mercury and a number of non-infected substances at that time.

- the last 1-1.5 years products began to become almost as addictive as heroin. (sometimes even worse).

After the ban, we tested at least 10 other suppliers with all their products, some of which had the same names as the ones we bought from lf / ls, and we were not even close to the desired effects and results with any product or retailer.

Here comes the most interesting:
All I can think of is that instead of pure synthetic cannabinoids, we also received doses of fentanyl as an impurity in the bags ?!

However, research is mixed, with some suggesting that fentanyl MAY be active in contact with the skin, inhalation and even when worn in a bag in our pants.

Other studies suggest that fentanylut may NOT be active in this way.

So what was there all these years in the products we used and distributed and how the hell can a similar effect be achieved with cannabinoids now ??

I believe that the topic will be interesting and intriguing for many of you. And if there are proven chemists to join the discussion, it would be wonderful!

Be healthy and beware, noids are not a joke and many people are irreversibly damaged due to careless and excessive use!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back