Synthetic Urine

• Thread starter Thread starter eman101
  • Start date Start date
E

eman101

Has anyone used any synthetic products successfully? /default_blink.png If so what brand did you buy and did it come premixed or a powder?? We get 10 paneled randomly at work and would like to have some on hand for theses random screens.

My friend used it to get an oilfield job, worked like a charm.  I keep some on hand just in case, there is a thermometer on the bottle and it comes with hothands heaters.

Ive personally used urineluck 4 times without any problems ever.  comes with an easy to use squirt bottle and heat pack. 

pro tip: wrap an ace bandage high on upper thigh. slide bottle with heatpack inside the ace bandage (inner thigh) as high to your jewels as possible for extra natural warmth.  

pop a zanni the day of test and dont be nervous. works like a charm. 

Sorry to jump on this thread but does anyone no with urine drug tests can they test how much of the said drug was in your system ?

@theview I believe so. My first screening at my doctors office caught me off-guard and I asked her after the results came in and she stated, and I quote "Everything came out clean, just an unusual high dose of the medications you're on". We discussed this for good five minutes and it turns out it's just because I was on a high dose that she prescribed (Xan/KP). If I had to make a logical guess, yes however I'm not a medical professional so this information cannot be used as professional advice.

On topic

Aren't they cracking down on this in the US/UK? They seem to know more about substances in your urine than before which was sort of recent. If I can find information about it claiming that's true I'll try to link the article for you all to read. 

Edit: I know this is an old topic, but it's something that can still be re-birthed to be discussed. 

Regards,

-VII

Last edited by a moderator:
they are neat lol. Used synthetic urine just once but worked luke a charm for a job I was getting hired for. I believe it was called xstream and bought it at my local head shop. Good luck

I can tell You that 5 years ago there was a UA screen used @ a MMT program, that I'ded the exact benzo' & busted for the other 2 I had. I was floored. It was right on & this was 5 maybe 6 years ago. I wasn't singled out, it was given too the litterally hundreds on clients. Not sure if it's still in use. I learned to have the correct bzo on board at the time of next UA. Hope this may help..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back