Take B6 and B12 Vitamin Pills

Chuck Norris

Buy two bottles of b6 and b12 vitamins. Works wonders as a legal and somewhat healthy alternative for an upper. B6 and B12 you will find in all the energy drinks. These used to be a prayer for me before I seeked the treatment that I needed

B12 vitamin. That's one supplement that makes my urine almost neon yellow and smelling of chocolate a couple of hours after having taken a pill of it. I have taken B12 on occasion for the energy boost is supposedly gives athletes, but I'm not sure if it ever does much for me. I have not coupled it with B6, though I'm curious to give it a try. Being an aging marathoner (I've run 28 marathons including Boston 6 times to date) who's not quite the runner I was when I started out engaging in the highly addictive sport of distance running 30 years ago, (endorphin highs, you know) I'm always trying to find that magic pill that will enable me to recapture the running days of my younger years, that is, be able to run the distances I used to run, at the same pace, and without the achy knees. I'm afraid I'll never find such a magic pill. Seems a 200 mg tablet of caffeine is the best thing I've found so far to (somewhat) reclaim my youthful running days. About the B12. Have you noticed how you can essentially take massive doses of it with evident impunity, it being a water-soluble vitamin? Some of the 2 pill dosages of some B12 tablets have skyhigh RDAs of 10000%.

it'll give you a niacin flush but I agree with Kolea that caffeine is definately more effective

B12 vitamin. That's one supplement that makes my urine almost neon yellow and smelling of chocolate a couple of hours after having taken a pill of it. I have taken B12 on occasion for the energy boost is supposedly gives athletes, but I'm not sure if it ever does much for me. I have not coupled it with B6, though I'm curious to give it a try. Being an aging marathoner (I've run 28 marathons including Boston 6 times to date) who's not quite the runner I was when I started out engaging in the highly addictive sport of distance running 30 years ago, (endorphin highs, you know) I'm always trying to find that magic pill that will enable me to recapture the running days of my younger years, that is, be able to run the distances I used to run, at the same pace, and without the achy knees. I'm afraid I'll never find such a magic pill. Seems a 200 mg tablet of caffeine is the best thing I've found so far to (somewhat) reclaim my youthful running days. About the B12. Have you noticed how you can essentially take massive doses of it with evident impunity, it being a water-soluble vitamin? Some of the 2 pill dosages of some B12 tablets have skyhigh RDAs of 10000%.
Wow, that's an impressive resume of running. I'm glad you still run and enjoy it. I run also but a different style of interval sprinting, running, walking to train for the 3 minutes boxing rounds. I used to fight the aging process too but then just stopped trying to compete with the younger guys and do what I was able. Trying too hard would only leave me burned out or injured, so I take things more easy. It's the natural cycle I'm afraid.

I've tried high dosages of Vitamin B complex 100's for stress relief and they made my face flush red and hands shake. Even half dosages caused bad reactions.

It's a pity, cuz I heard Vitamin B is great for hangovers. Mind you I don't drink anymore, but if I knew that a Vitamin B pill would cure my hangover, I certainly would get drunk at least once a week or so.

Hangovers from booze linger in my system for days. Uncle Ditch's liver ain't doing to well these days.

Anybody got one to sell? Give ya $15 bucks or a free night with my Brother Trub'. Take your pick....

DITCH

Last edited:
OK I got serious for a post (God its not easy for me)

Sorry your liver dear Uncle is not great. I'm sure mine is enormous also. I don't want to shoot the B 50s or 100s down if they help people but they make me much worse. I take a natural B Complex that is a bit costly but does help me with stress and might possible work at restoring my totally out of whack GABA system.

I just cant stay serious.................The 15 bucks is the better deal. I'm only worth a 2 dollars.

Edit Oh I do take extra B6. Seems to help a bit with sleep for me

Last edited:
Yes, its probably another case of "getting what you paid for". Not in the case of a night with you, but in buying vitamins.

I seem to always buy the cheapest synthetic ones and avoid the more expensive naturally derived ones. No wonder they usually make me feel worse than I had I not takin' them at all.

When I get a change I'll read the bottle and post the full details. It has natural forms of the ingredients and no dye.

b complex in my opinion is one of the healthiest things you can take. It helps with everything from metabolism, depression, anxiety, and fatigue

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back