Taking benzo after the expiry date.

Conceited

Can you take v's or alps when the expiry date has passed? Does the medicine loose it potency, or cause you to fill unwell if you were to be taken any of the medicine mentioned daily, whilst there were in date. 

Most listed expiration dates are long before it actually expires.  Fent patches are an exception but what you are talking about is very stable and should be fine up to a year or two after expiration.  If anything it would lose potency, not mutate into something that was dangerous.

Last edited:
From what I read and through experience V's are good for a least 3 years past expiration provided they are kept

out of direct sunlight and below 23 C.  Now Alps are a different story.  I stockpiled some of those back in 2009

with exp. dates of late 2010 and I would say they were good until late 2011.  Usually shelf life is 5 yrs.. for V's

and 3 yrs.. for Alps from the time they leave the manufacture.

Remember when buying loose items, you don't know what the exp. date is from vendor.  I try to buy blistered packs because

they usually have the manf. date stamp on the strip.

Some time ago I ate few different benzodiazepines about few years (5-7 years) after expiry date and all works well.

If they have been kept in a cool dry place in pop outs or sealed bottles .They will last years after expiry.

If they loose or kept somewhere where the climate isn't friendly to them, then they won't last long.

Frog baseball✌️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back