Taking meds into mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter blissopifree 2
  • Start date Start date
B

blissopifree 2

Hi if anyone can help me with the policies of Mexico when taking m/done in to the country?.

My m/done is prescribed by a doc and I would be carrying a letter from my doctor saying the amount of mls i,ll be ariving with along with flight times and dates.Im presently on 40 mls daily and would hope to get down to under 30mls when i go.So if anyone could help I'd be most grateful,oh yeah it would be a 14 day holiday.Ive Googled the question but can't seem to find a definitive answer..

Many thanks Bliss..

I've been in contact with a member who has been MOST  helpful on this subject,thanks so much for your help "so far".You know who you are friend.

But if anyone can help with any posts about they're actuall personal experiences on the subject I'd be very grateful indeed...........

Peace 

Bliss.......

I've been in contact with a member who has been MOST  helpful on this subject,thanks so much for your help "so far".You know who you are friend.

But if anyone can help with any posts about they're actuall personal experiences on the subject I'd be very grateful indeed...........

Peace 

Bliss.......
I'm glad you found a solution, if you have any further specific questions you'd like answers to feel free to ask away.

-VII

I'm glad you found a solution, if you have any further specific questions you'd like answers to feel free to ask away.

-VII
@VII,Well got home from my vacation midweek and had no problems with my medication.Tbh I never had to produce my medication at the destination country so I'm unable to say if you are allowed entry with this particular med?.

I did however have a letter from my drug worker and one from my gp along with a photocopy of my prescription.So tried my best to have everything legit and ready if there was a problem.I was also asking about otc meds in Mexico before and even though there was loads of pharmacias in the nearby resort of Playa del Carmen I just walked by without even  going  in for an enquiry  (Good boy I am?).If I was on my own no doubt I would have but as I was with my niece on one occasion and my nephew on another I just didn't think it would be worth the subject coming up in conversation later.

Having said that,even though it was blatantly obvious I was with small children I was still asked on several occasions if I wanted any illicit drugs!.Just the usual,hey friend you want to buy any cigars,c0cain,canabis.All this at 9.45 in the am i,m quite glad the kids are still young and when my nephew asked what he said I just said he asked if I wanted a can of coke!.

A lovely country with wonderful people who are so  friendly  would be my overall opinion on mexico ???..

Peace 

Bliss.....

Bliss...having travelled extensively throughout Mexico I can tell you that I have never had a problem entering or exiting the country with my prescription medications.  Though I wouldn't recommend it, many times I have carried them all together in unmarked plastic containers to save room and just carried a copy of my prescription list.  I've never had a customs agent look twice.  I always restock on certain items when travelling out of the US to Mexico or the Caribbean.  I must say though,  I have never been approached on the street by anyone selling drugs.

I agree, it is indeed a lovely country with very friendly people.

Sun Dancer

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back