tapentadol and carisoprodol red pill (225)

Michael.

Has anybody tried these red pills with 225 imprint?  Came in blister pack (100mg tap, 125mg soma mixed in one pill).  Cannot find anything online about them.  All i can find is its called tafradol with crowns and apples the box and blisters.

@Michael Percson I looked into it and apparently it's all an effort to traffic them from India to Nigeria. The whole thing comes from organized cr1me, it's insane

@Michael Percson I got those exact same ones. From MM. Do they work for you? I haven't tried them. 

I've been ordering tapentadol from pepeb and those are pharmacy grade and always work for me. Just 2-3 weeks shipping. It's in the international section under comprartapentadol.com or so. Please double check as my keyboard autocorredtes that. 

When I received these with soma I had never seen those and I assumed I was getting the same (official brand) as from pepeb. 

@TommyACthat's crazy! Any idea if that makes them real or fake? Cause both the active ingredients by themselves are amazing. So I figured these would be great! 

Let me know how they work for you please,

Jiub 

@Jiub1 They are real, it's just that the pharmaceutical company is incredibly corrupt and they likely were not made for a specific purpose, they're... fun pills :)

@TommyAC @TommyAC

Sorry for double mention, I can't delete the second one.

I tried 2 today and those are really fun! Thanks for clearing that up. 

Cheers, 

Jiub 

@TommyAC @TommyAC

Sorry for double mention, I can't delete the second one.

I tried 2 today and those are really fun! Thanks for clearing that up. 

Cheers, 

Jiub 
You do realizethat 2 of these is 200mg's right?  Which is a lot more than what others are reporting as having taken and have reported having an effect comparable to oxi .Care to  describe what you are describing  as fun a  little more?  @Jiub1 or @TommyAC

There are all kinds of stuff available on the internet.  You will definitely feel something if you take 2 as Jiub1 describes but is that what tap is supposed to feel like?

TommyAC the strips look very much like any other med I have received --same type of words, same type of stamps etc what makes you think that the company that the compant that made them are incredibly corrupt or that they were made to for fun and not meant to be prescribed?  I didn't bother taking a photo of the back of these strips but they clearly say they are to be taken as prescribed.

The absence of stamping is pretty standard when it comes to items of this sort.  Would I either of you care to povide any further details? 

Have either of you tried taps before that looked different?

@Rob0114 There is a huge opioid problem in Africa right now. It's based around tramadol, and now it's expanding to other opioids. The drugs are brought by corrupt Indian pharma companies that have ties with Nigerian organized crime. The red pills were made specifically to get another drug into Lagos without it being tramadol. Don't you think the box looks a little off for a prescription opioid? I imagine they'll say ''take as prescribed'' and spice said ''not for human consumption'', it's a loop.

https://livetimesng.com/see-tramadol-rebranded-so-it-can-evade-detection-at-nigerian-ports-and-borders/

Actually based on my most recenr experience wuth these red pills I think you may be onto something.  Because they felt more like a super tramadol than the orange ones.

One of the red ones did nothing but two got me jittery like tram does just super magnified.  And whilie it my opioid receptors I got thi strong SSRI effect which lasted at leasr a full day to get over.  Now my next challenge is it worthwhile  for me to send one of these to drugs data.org and shell out 170 find out what they really are?  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back