Tattoo's Are A Way Of Expressing One'self

that is hilarious! I got a nice half back piece. I didn't use a mirror, but i did do my research on the artist first..... and it has taken several trips to put in the 11hrs on it. I probably only have 2-3hrs left on the part that trails down my arm. Can't wait to have it all finished. but then i'll probably start another piece. isn't that how tat addiction goes?

Ive for sure got the addiction... lol way over 2 days worth of ink and damn let me tell you the cash adds up...

I learned recently that they can be quite costly and time consuming.

~Younghypnotiq

definitely a hell yeah on both of those. money & time. my favorite piece so far will have about 15 hours in it by the time its done. and my favorite artist charges $100/hr

Wow Liveline, how long can you take a session before you have to call it a day? Does the old fashioned way hurt more?

Younghypnotiq

Last edited by a moderator:
i've never had the 'old fashioned' way i have heard ditch mention that he got a piece done that way. i have heard that it is very painful though. the first 30 minutes usually hurt pretty bad, by then, the endorphins kick in and its a total euphoria. I could stand longer, but my artist gets tired of working on me after 2 to 3 hours. the longest i've gone in one sitting is 4 hours. taking a 5 minute break every hour or so.

How long did it take you to decide, and what were the first minutes like? 16% of people end up having tattoo remorse. The worse would be the removal of ones's ex!

It took about a year to decide on what i wanted my first one to be. It's a 100% custom piece, and all freehand work....no remorse. no words. all symbolism of me and my son's Chinese zodiac animals. Even if you have no idea that that's what it is, it still looks really badasst. i've gotten quite a few compliments on it. the first couple minutes... kind of a oh fu*k! i had no idea it hurt this much!

Well I am happy it turned out so well.

Take care on Mothers Day,

~Younghypnotiq

That's an awesome choice man....I hope your tattoo comes out cool....A few days ago, I saw a wolf tattooed on a girl's back and it was painted so good...it was looking so real with deep eyes. I hope yours would be like that.

Last edited:
I have a full back dragon tattoo on my back done Japanese style. Hurt like hell and took a month (every day) to complete.

Also have a tattoo on each upper arm.

There's a fine line between looking OK with your tattoos, and overdoing it with too many and looking like garbage.

I'd like to get a a few more, but I think I've come close to that fine line.

I always thought it would fun to get "Your Name" tattooed on my ass. Could make a nice bit of side money from bar bets with that. "Hey, $20 says I have your name tattooed on my ass!"

Ok, so maybe not...

I always thought it would fun to get "Your Name" tattooed on my ass. Could make a nice bit of side money from bar bets with that. "Hey, $20 says I have your name tattooed on my ass!"

Ok, so maybe not...
That's hilarious Jewy, really good.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back