Telegram not always encrypted(please read)

skitz_out

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
So this is very simple. When you message somebody on telegram it is not encrypted unless you start a secret chat with that person. You simply click their profile/name info and click "start secret chat" to begin an encrypted and safe chat. Otherwise when not in a secret chat your chats are not encrypted and also are saved on telegrams servers. Stay safe everybody.

Hmm I've never used telegram I don't understand why it's become so popular. I'm guesisng maybe it's cause its more user friendly on mobile devices than other methods and methods of encryption?

Hmm I've never used telegram I don't understand why it's become so popular. I'm guesisng maybe it's cause its more user friendly on mobile devices than other methods and methods of encryption?
thats the gist of it

something like signal would be a lot safer but the problem with signal is that it wipes out all your chat threads when you sign out or lose your phone number, other apps like simplex and wire are picking up a bit lately with lesser known/newer vendors from what ive been seeing lately

thats the gist of it

something like signal would be a lot safer but the problem with signal is that it wipes out all your chat threads when you sign out or lose your phone number, other apps like simplex and wire are picking up a bit lately with lesser known/newer vendors from what ive been seeing lately

Yes simplex and wire have been picking up.
I also think "session" is looking good so far!

here is the whitepaper for session if you want to give it a read (https://arxiv.org/pdf/2002.04609)

Last edited:
Anyone heard of freedom chat? I saw some dude post about it somewhere awhile back but never looked into it.

thats the gist of it

Haven't heard of wire, simple X seems alright, hate the layout though! Session glitches soooooooo bad. Element is super confusing still lol.

So this is very simple. When you message somebody on telegram it is not encrypted unless you start a secret chat with that person. You simply click their profile/name info and click "start secret chat" to begin an encrypted and safe chat. Otherwise when not in a secret chat your chats are not encrypted and also are saved on telegrams servers. Stay safe everybody.

I also like to use temp.pm notes on Telegram if someone isn't using a secret chat.

Haven't heard of wire, simple X seems alright, hate the layout though! Session glitches soooooooo bad. Element is super confusing still lol.
element is pretty decent for breaking down groups into topics/channels once you figure it out. there's a cannabis vendor directory that moved over there after the tg crackdown and it's pretty well organized.

element is pretty decent for breaking down groups into topics/channels once you figure it out. there's a cannabis vendor directory that moved over there after the tg crackdown and it's pretty well organized.
Yes I know a few that have moved over there.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back