Telehealth

freddie7776

So since the laws have been changed for all stated to be able to RX controlled substances through telehealth, web visit, phone, or what ever has anyone got a new script this way? Wasn't sure where to ask so I figured this was good a place as any. If you have gotten controlled meds this way what meds and what State?

So since the laws have been changed for all stated to be able to RX controlled substances through telehealth, web visit, phone, or what ever has anyone got a new script this way? Wasn't sure where to ask so I figured this was good a place as any. If you have gotten controlled meds this way what meds and what State?
I got one small refill of a med I had already been prescribed by my regular doctor. I did try and poke around on some sites with doctors doing televisits. But still seeing no controlled substances prescribed by these services. Unfortunately.

I had a zoom app. & got Oxy but had a procedure done to my mouth 3 days prior & the pain was to bad to control with Tylenol.

I think telehealth will be in-demand these coming months due to covid issues. However, I still prefer physical consultation for laboratoy and other examination.

I think you guys missed the news, the Dea is letting doctors prescribe controlled substances without a prior visit through tele communications due to provisions about public states of emergency in the tele visit doctor law. 

Perhaps google controlled substance prescription online doctor and see what comes up. 

I’ve been meaning to take the plunge and try my hand at it just haven’t got around to it yet. 

Tbh with u I’m surprised y’all haven’t been all over this shit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if people are just afraid to try or just want to keep them to themselves.  I have found a couple  bit none willing to prescribe to my state.  Mostly FL CA and Ny

If you've had an established in person doctor who has switched to telehealth for the moment, they'll still Rx controlled substances you've been already taking. May be SOL with a new doctor unless they're very lax

My state just allowed schedule II medications to be faxed/e-ordered to the preferred pharmacy, which if you think about it, is much safer than the antiquated prescription pad.  People used to steal those!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back