Tell tale signs as to whether a place is bonafide...

• Thread starter Thread starter Vickydog
  • Start date Start date
V

Vickydog

To steal a line from one of the best Kohen Brother movies : "MommaMomma says he's BONAFIDE." Sorry,  i couldn't resist . Anyway. I think a site may. Not  be bona fide if they pull a switcharoonie . Bait and and switch.  " yes,dear customer, we accept CC,debit cards. So.SO... We arrive to subscribe to !magazine we'd like (i heart guns,and deep sea fishing,for example,a great read). Place subscription, they respond " oh, we have a new method to pay . " send us a Midway gift card,or Cabelas,etc.. Am ex gift card,u get it. Well, this is like!i rhetorical question but have y'all seen the switcharoonie and pulled plug  on that magazine ? Just curious.. Any other tell tale sighs?? Thanks

What lol? No one can answer this hence we have Forums like DBG to talk to each other about these types of things to avoid getting ripped off by dirty scum bags.

What lol? No one can answer this hence we have Forums like DBG to talk to each other about these types of things to avoid getting ripped off by dirty scum bags.
I know@porkandbeansboy,right?? Everyone shpuld have valuable input ,as u statrs"thats why we're all here" avoid gettin taken!

Or some will say, “Why yes, we do indeed have that product in stock right now”. Then you go ahead and  proceed to jump through the hoops to place our order, finding a way to that is not intrusive or be afraid of being banned from transfer companies and pay the outrageous price for overnight delivery because they say they can do overnight . So we send our dough and anxiously await for a tracking number to arrive in our In- mail box and it doesn’t show up so we think, well maybe he just forgot to send it so here we are...,waiting and waiting for our order to be delivered and we don’t even know which method of shipping they will use, so you send another email and inquire about said order and they THEN tell you, “ Terribly sorry but we are out of that item at the moment and offer a different product so we say “Ok” send me the xyz item and they tell you Ok. So here we go again waiting on a tracking number and it is now 3 maybe 4 days or longer when we finally get that long anticipated knock on our door and we are soooo happy that it had finally arrived. No extras. Ok I think I’m done now . Thanks for reading and have an awesome day !!

Or some will say, “Why yes, we do indeed have that product in stock right now”. Then you go ahead and  proceed to jump through the hoops to place our order, finding a way to that is not intrusive or be afraid of being banned from transfer companies and pay the outrageous price for overnight delivery because they say they can do overnight . So we send our dough and anxiously await for a tracking number to arrive in our In- mail box and it doesn’t show up so we think, well maybe he just forgot to send it so here we are...,waiting and waiting for our order to be delivered and we don’t even know which method of shipping they will use, so you send another email and inquire about said order and they THEN tell you, “ Terribly sorry but we are out of that item at the moment and offer a different product so we say “Ok” send me the xyz item and they tell you Ok. So here we go again waiting on a tracking number and it is now 3 maybe 4 days or longer when we finally get that long anticipated knock on our door and we are soooo happy that it had finally arrived. No extras. Ok I think I’m done now . Thanks for reading and have an awesome day !!
Oopps, sorry, my bad. I guess I should have posted this in a different section lol. But you get my drift.

Rig ht on,My Precious!! Very well worded scenario.  Sadly....

Hi guys I am very new here. I'm 38 grew up on Vancouver Island and just want to get some forum friends going so I to won't end up getting Shilled. Nothing worst then being burned so far I found one good source within Canada worth sharing hope others can do the same. I have a lots of things going on and run a small business and am busy but can afford medicine. Doctors label everyone an addict so it's hard getting through the day to day without finding my own ways. And not searching dangerous places for relief. Any help would go along way EH CHEERS GUYS

Place subscription, they respond " oh, we have a new method to pay . " send us a Midway gift card,or Cabelas,etc.. Am ex gift card,u get it. Well, this is like!i rhetorical question but have y'all seen the switcharoonie and pulled plug  on that magazine ?
Although there may be legitimate reasons for this as many CC companies blacklist IOPs. 

For many years I dealt with an honest, cheap and reliable Thai IOP (now defunct, sadly), who had an extraordinary method of payment that involved going to his "sister's" website, ordering computer games (which he specified to total the same as the medication) and paying there by CC. I never had a bad experience.

Although there may be legitimate reasons for this as many CC companies blacklist IOPs. 

For many years I dealt with an honest, cheap and reliable Thai IOP (now defunct, sadly), who had an extraordinary method of payment that involved going to his "sister's" website, ordering computer games (which he specified to total the same as the medication) and paying there by CC. I never had a bad experience.
And then the mags are legit looking too which is great

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back